Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: How to deal with a spoilt Panasonic TZ1?

  1. #1

    Talking How to deal with a spoilt Panasonic TZ1?

    Good old camera which died after 3 yrs..
    Now the lens can not use, though LCD still can show photos.
    Went to Panasonic office already, no intnetion to repair.

    Shall I dump it or anyone wishes to pay $50 and take it?

  2. #2

    Default Re: How to deal with a spoilt Panasonic TZ1?

    You can trade in your camera for $150 when you buy Fujifilm F200EXR camera. You can go to MS Color, the Fujifilm F200EXR is selling at $359 + freebies.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Perth Australia
    Posts
    2,548

    Default Re: How to deal with a spoilt Panasonic TZ1?

    You can always send it to me... dead cameras are a good source of parts for some of my projects.
    The Ang Moh from Hell
    Professional Photography - many are called, few are chosen!

  4. #4

    Default Re: How to deal with a spoilt Panasonic TZ1?

    Quote Originally Posted by cteckwee View Post
    You can trade in your camera for $150 when you buy Fujifilm F200EXR camera. You can go to MS Color, the Fujifilm F200EXR is selling at $359 + freebies.
    wah! that's good! MS Color at Ang Mo Kio? Do they still have shop at Marina Sq?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    You can always send it to me... dead cameras are a good source of parts for some of my projects.
    i am not rich.. and in fact i am a scrooge..

  5. #5
    Senior Member ricleo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Eastern Singapore
    Posts
    6,551

    Default Re: How to deal with a spoilt Panasonic TZ1?

    Quote Originally Posted by dRebelXT View Post
    wah! that's good! MS Color at Ang Mo Kio? Do they still have shop at Marina Sq?
    the one with a marina sq shop is cathay photo. MS color, 2 shops in AMK. one at AMK hub, one beside S11 food centre
    A7R3|V12|V15|FE28|MS17|MS35|MS50|50lux|50C|50Artis an|FD85L|FE85|90 cron|
    Σ24|35L|Σ50|135L|70-200G2

  6. #6

    Default Re: How to deal with a spoilt Panasonic TZ1?

    Quote Originally Posted by ricleo View Post
    the one with a marina sq shop is cathay photo. MS color, 2 shops in AMK. one at AMK hub, one beside S11 food centre
    thank you.. i will try and see..

  7. #7

    Default Re: How to deal with a spoilt Panasonic TZ1?

    Quote Originally Posted by cteckwee View Post
    You can trade in your camera for $150 when you buy Fujifilm F200EXR camera. You can go to MS Color, the Fujifilm F200EXR is selling at $359 + freebies.
    is that 359 before trade in or after?

    had a prob can not go AMK so i got mine at 380 at AP, Funan.. thought it's small difference only.. I was overcharged?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •