Thread: Butterfly Park

Default Butterfly Park

Hi

Need someone to enlighten me. I know that there is a butterfly park at Sentosa Island, I heard that there is a similar park near Alexandra Hospital, if yes, can let me know how to go ??????

Quote Originally Posted by skyflash
    The one "near" Alexandra Hosptial is actually "in" the compound. It is just behind the bus stop. A small little valley to the right after u enter the small gate just behind the bus stop.

If you take MRT, alight at Queensway MRT station. Follow the instruction to AH -- take bus 195. Alight opposite the hospital, cross the overhead bridge ... right in front of u will the bus stop. walk another 10 steps or so, on your right, that is the gate.
    Hi

Thanks for the direction, so no need to go all the way to Sentosa.

Cheers

Hmmm.. nv been to Alexandra.. but I like the butterfly park at Sentosa. It's just beside the cable car monorail station. Just sidetrack a bit, the pizza at the restaurant outside the park quite tasty and value for money. Hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by tonythh
    Hi

Thanks for the direction, so no need to go all the way to Sentosa.

Cheers

Hi, we can go AH one of these days perhaps!

Cheers!

ask me along if you all are going too
    "I want to have the best camera in the world and shoot XMMs."

That's a good idea, no only can take butterfly and also the hospital.

When AH butterfly park once , not to shoot but to see butterfly (dun ask me why)... some how saw some photographer there hiding low behind bush in camo like fighting a guerille warfare armed with big cam with super tele...