suddenly the 707 peterpan1975 pass me pop up "error C13:01". it was working fine just now.
search the internet, here is the solution by Greg Deeter
1) BACKUP ALL OF YOUR PHOTOS on your computer, all your friends computers, upload to online services like boomspeed.com, etc. BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!!!!
2) Now, erase everything on the stick.
3) Create a new folder on the stick called DCIM
4) Enter the DCIM folder by double clicking on it.
5) Create another new folder inside the DCIM folder called 101MSDCF
Stick the memory stick back in your camera and you are ready to go.