Thread: Wedding Photo albums

Default Wedding Photo albums

Hi guys

Have you ever looked at wedding photog's albums and portfolios, be it at bridal shops or from your friends, these albums are very nice and custom made.

They have very good binding, hard covers and even French folds. It would cost a bomb to print this thing. What more just print one or two copies!

Also, do you have any idea where to print on special papers? Some portraits you see have textures.

Well, any one have any hints?

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny
    Hi guys

Have you ever looked at wedding photog's albums and portfolios, be it at bridal shops or from your friends, these albums are very nice and custom made.

They have very good binding, hard covers and even French folds. It would cost a bomb to print this thing. What more just print one or two copies!

Also, do you have any idea where to print on special papers? Some portraits you see have textures.

Well, any one have any hints?

Cheers
    Canvas and Polyester Printing? Try Konota at Peninsular plaza, you might get more details there.

Deregistered

I believe those images were frosted/laminated, Dagger is offering a service for these

printing on Canvas is one of the options. but it is expensive.
    only selected photo labs does them. or have the expertise to do them.

the Epson Centre in Wheel-lock(correct spelling?) Place used to do such printings(canvas), but now, no longer. with that, i'm lost. they used to provide such good printing service and now, they seem contended jus to be a gallery.

anyone who knows of any printing house that does Canvas printing?

i've tried Bras Basah Comlpex but to no avail... maybe i missed out.
    any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by Cheesecake; 8th March 2004 at 10:41 AM.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Oh Thanks a lot guys!

Good leads. But another question remains unanswered. Where do they do the binding and production into a coffee-table-look kinda album? The stitching is good and cover is very nicely customised.

Once again my sincere thanks to those who answered and about to answer.

Cheers!