Thread: FedEx or other couriers from KL to Europe safe or not?

Default FedEx or other couriers from KL to Europe safe or not?

Hi,

Was wondering if anyone has experience of sending high value item out of KL using one of the reputable couriers, I was wondering if they are safe?

I don't want to use EMS courier, but am using FedEx, UPS, DHL or such.......thanks!

Hong sien

Default Re: FedEx or other couriers from KL to Europe safe or not?

Quote Originally Posted by hongsien View Post
    Hi,

Was wondering if anyone has experience of sending high value item out of KL using one of the reputable couriers, I was wondering if they are safe?

I don't want to use EMS courier, but am using FedEx, UPS, DHL or such.......thanks!

Hong sien
    Perfectly safe if you use UPS, FedEX or DHL and declare the item for it's full amount and ensure it's insured. I've shipped very expensive equipment via all 3 to various locations over the years without an issue.
    The Ang Moh from Hell
    Professional Photography - many are called, few are chosen!

Default Re: FedEx or other couriers from KL to Europe safe or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Perfectly safe if you use UPS, FedEX or DHL and declare the item for it's full amount and ensure it's insured. I've shipped very expensive equipment via all 3 to various locations over the years without an issue.
    Hi Ian,

I was actually specifically asking for experiences regarding sendingby courier services from Kuala Lumpur to Europe......cause I know normal mail can get lost within Malaysia (and Indonesia).

HS