Thread: How much do you charge for company DND?

Default How much do you charge for company DND?

As above, any advice?

Default Re: How much do you charge for company DND?

at least $80 an hour

different folks charge differently...some as low as $50 per hour; some $150.

normally its range between 250-400 (SGD) depend onde hrs too. but if an Event company employ u.. then dun expect much fm them..

Quote Originally Posted by Incastasman View Post
    normally its range between 250-400 (SGD) depend onde hrs too. but if an Event company employ u.. then dun expect much fm them..

can elaborate on why dun expect much the event company?

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    usually they will find the most cheapest, lowest price photographers to do the jobs for maximize their profit.
    most experienced photographers will stay far far away from them, unless the photographers know the company very well and very prompt in payment.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    the event company need to make a living too...it all comes down to profit margin for them and client budget. In most cases they will go for the cheapest.

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    usually they will find the most cheapest, lowest price photographers to do the jobs for maximize their profit.
    most experienced photographers will stay far far away from them, unless the photographers know the company very well and very prompt in payment.
    Quote Originally Posted by snowspeeder View Post
    the event company need to make a living too...it all comes down to profit margin for them and client budget. In most cases they will go for the cheapest.

demm, i must be overpaying my photographers!!!
    dun let my boss come to this forum, I will be out of job in no time

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    Thank u Catchlight..

Blog Entries

if you can have a wireless relay to a laptop hooked to a LCD projector and a printer that constantly churns our 4R or smaller prints with company template and event info .......
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

market rate for mnc is $250-300 an hour for a 4-hour job. deliverables - photos in digital format.

Company events are good catch, if this is your first time dealing with this company tell them that your usual rate is 150$ but you’ll do it for 50$/hour as long as they’ll call you everytime when there’s such function and make you as they’re regular photographer.

I remember my Dad did this when he was starting his photography business in Manila and so far it went well and he got lucky because of this approach. I hope this works for you too and good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by ed9119 View Post
    if you can have a wireless relay to a laptop hooked to a LCD projector and a printer that constantly churns our 4R or smaller prints with company template and event info .......
    Haha it will not be cheap.. & if workin alone, you will have plenty of things to carry..

Quote Originally Posted by ed9119 View Post
    how do you do that? i'm interested to know.
    I rather shoot my friends than shoot already established models!

Quote Originally Posted by peacewithinPG View Post
    how do you do that? i'm interested to know.
    just attached the RF transmitter to your camera and whatever pictures you select will be transmitted to your notebook.

charged company for $200 before, now never come back to me again , always get event company to get photographer .
    Sony Alpha 700 hobbyist

Quote Originally Posted by pokiemon View Post
    just attached the RF transmitter to your camera and whatever pictures you select will be transmitted to your notebook.
    nice thx!
    I rather shoot my friends than shoot already established models!

there's one guy who charge $400 per hr, and he produces another standards, just shoot and charge accordingly to your skills.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Charges depend on whether you are a company, individual or freelance photographer. I am doin photography for 20 yrs. from my experience companies charge $3,000 or so for D&D, if you are freelance photogpaher. can negotiate with organiser. can be in the range of $1,000 to $1,500. good enough. provided u are using digital.