Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst ... 34567101530 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 946

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

  1. #81
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    we have to beat arse this weds 1st...
    We have to beat everybody....
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  2. #82
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    i'll be pleased as a punch if we can jus pick up points and consolidate our 4th place.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  3. #83
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    We have to beat everybody....
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    i'll be pleased as a punch if we can jus pick up points and consolidate our 4th place.
    keep the faith bros...

  4. #84
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    CMON YOU REDDSSS! !

    MID WEEK GAME AGAINST ARSE-ANAL ! ! !

    the best time to take advantage as their morale has drop to level 0.

  5. #85
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    CMON YOU REDDSSS! !

    MID WEEK GAME AGAINST ARSE-ANAL ! ! !

    the best time to take advantage as their morale has drop to level 0.
    everything still VERY possible...coz there's still 1/3 of the season to go...4th? 3rd? 2nd? 1st? we muz win most of our games...let others drop points...cheers to our 2ndhalf of the season so far...we've weathered the storm...we still got Torres, Johnson & Yossi to come back from injuries... & Kuyt is on Red Hot form thanks to bro cheesecake waving Maggie Q's,aka,Kuyt gstring...

  6. #86
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    CMON YOU REDDSSS! !

    MID WEEK GAME AGAINST ARSE-ANAL ! ! !

    the best time to take advantage as their morale has drop to level 0.
    send them to sub zero !!!!!!

  7. #87
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    everything still VERY possible...coz there's still 1/3 of the season to go...4th? 3rd? 2nd? 1st? we muz win most of our games...let others drop points...cheers to our 2ndhalf of the season so far...we've weathered the storm...we still got Torres, Johnson & Yossi to come back from injuries... & Kuyt is on Red Hot form thanks to bro cheesecake waving Maggie Q's,aka,Kuyt gstring...
    yes, everything is possible when there is Bro Rodz to cheer us up during the nasty storm.

  8. #88

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    yes, everything is possible when there is Bro Rodz to cheer us up during the nasty storm.
    not to forget bro cheesecake with his maggie kite g-strings

    2 of them together is unstoppable duo

  9. #89

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    yes, everything is possible when there is Bro Rodz to cheer us up during the nasty storm.
    he is not here to cheer u up.
    he is here to slack a bit after he has finished planning which line-up is best against arsenal! 8)

  10. #90
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Haha,good to see people so cheerful nowadays...i still remember many here so negative about our future some time last year... anyway,i expect arse to be a wounded animal...after back to back defeats...i'm sure they think LFC is easy meat for them to pounce...after all...they've been having a good scoring record against us lately...but if the team played with such pride & commitment like against everton...we'll be ok...looking fwd to the game...and all the games after that...

  11. #91

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    attack defend attack attack!

  12. #92
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Haha,good to see people so cheerful nowadays...i still remember many here so negative about our future some time last year... anyway,i expect arse to be a wounded animal...after back to back defeats...i'm sure they think LFC is easy meat for them to pounce...after all...they've been having a good scoring record against us lately...but if the team played with such pride & commitment like against everton...we'll be ok...looking fwd to the game...and all the games after that...
    i still am hopeful that raf999 will be sacked at the end of the season.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  13. #93
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    i still am hopeful that raf999 will be sacked at the end of the season.
    LOLz...i doubt so lah bro...

  14. #94
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    LOLz...i doubt so lah bro...
    we shall see.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  15. #95
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    we shall see.

  16. #96

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Haha,good to see people so cheerful nowadays...i still remember many here so negative about our future some time last year... anyway,i expect arse to be a wounded animal...after back to back defeats...i'm sure they think LFC is easy meat for them to pounce...after all...they've been having a good scoring record against us lately...but if the team played with such pride & commitment like against everton...we'll be ok...looking fwd to the game...and all the games after that...

    win is always good, we prefer to be cheerful but rafa loves to make us vomit blood


    yes, gooners will be a wounded animal, not to be taken lightly

  17. #97
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Dry Cabinet
    Posts
    247

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    we shall see.

    Got insider info..?

  18. #98

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    i still am hopeful that raf999 will be sacked at the end of the season.

  19. #99
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    If LFC play another physical game against arse,juz like when we did against everton,we will have a good chance of winning tomorrow...arse cant play against a physical team,we have to attack their lousy keeper...almunia gave manure a free goal due to poor goalkeeping...we could get free goal also... we juz have to stop their no.23...asshaving from having too much space to create something...3points & 3rd placing is now a possibility...RB

  20. #100

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    If LFC play another physical game against arse,juz like when we did against everton,we will have a good chance of winning tomorrow...arse cant play against a physical team,we have to attack their lousy keeper...almunia gave manure a free goal due to poor goalkeeping...we could get free goal also... we juz have to stop their no.23...asshaving from having too much space to create something...3points & 3rd placing is now a possibility...RB


    whatever you say rafa, just give us the 3 points!

Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst ... 34567101530 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •