Page 44 of 48 FirstFirst ... 1934394243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    sarpok rafa!!!
    i can't belif i missed u out.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

sarpok rafa!!!
    u have been quiet and MIA for so long, we thought u turn to sarpork chelsea or mancircle liao

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    i can't belif i missed u out.
    he used to post right after bro Rodz and wave rafa's undie as sarpork
    i sometime thinks maybe he is bro rodz in disguise

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    u have been quiet and MIA for so long, we thought u turn to sarpork chelsea or mancircle liao
    ya lor. it won't surprise me anymore becos alot of ginnas are like tat lor!

why u so like tat??? eh? why u so like tat???

wat is the world coming to now..
    lose, we go "rafa muz go!", win, we still go "rafa STILL muz go!"

ngog scored one which counted , but he oso help hammers cleared one all the way to halfway line..

Quote Originally Posted by hanqiang1011 View Post
    I condemn this Lucas the every frist day he wore a Red shirt.
    no complaints based on most of the games this season, but think the 1st time he played competitively was when he turned phil neville into a v gd goalie..(y'all remembered that one didnt u?)
    liddat u start condemn him?

invasion of the clones!!

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    wat is the world coming to now..
    lose, we go "rafa muz go!", win, we still go "rafa STILL muz go!"

ngog scored one which counted , but he oso help hammers cleared one all the way to halfway line..

no complaints based on most of the games this season, but think the 1st time he played competitively was when he turned phil neville into a v gd goalie..(y'all remembered that one didnt u?)
    liddat u start condemn him?
    raf999 mux go becos of all the sai he has accumulated in the last 2 years. he has gone erratic to downright insane in some of the team selection and tactics he laid out.

cannot comprehend him, never mind. it might be my own fault. but it turned out the KKJ games we all buang so spectacularly.

remember Reading in the FA Cup this season?

there are many many more. finally the patience is up and the straw that broke the camel's back?

when he managed to pissed off our star midfielder Alonso in favour of one Curry Berry.

look at our midfield now.

look at our midfield now.
    actually, without lucas, playing marsh, gerrard, maxi and benayoun (or dirty kite) it is a good lineup, but rafa choose to stick with his loverboy, bo bian

I think many LFC fans here have short term memory...RB has got one of the best statistics as LFC managers...if im not wrong,his statistics better than the legendary Shanks...so why is he not a good manager? statistics dont lie...

u all think masch is better than lucas? i agree to that on good days...but on bad days...masch is one liability...he easily lose his head,his tackles can go from bad to worst...he complaints alot & that all makes him more likely to get send off...but to be fair to him..hes world-class when he keeps his cool...

RB brought us to 2 champions league finals within 3 yrs..winning 1...look at chelski...how many finals they played in? how many good managers have come & go?

i really do want to see a better manager,of your choice,to take over RB. Not that i wont support them or i have no more faith in RB but i just want to see how long will all of u give support? we are not fair weather supporters..glory hunters...we support the team...everyone from LFC...thru good times & bad too right? unless of course fans here only support a winning team?

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    I think many LFC fans here have short term memory...RB has got one of the best statistics as LFC managers...if im not wrong,his statistics better than the legendary Shanks...so why is he not a good manager? statistics dont lie...

u all think masch is better than lucas? i agree to that on good days...but on bad days...masch is one liability...he easily lose his head,his tackles can go from bad to worst...he complaints alot & that all makes him more likely to get send off...but to be fair to him..hes world-class when he keeps his cool...

RB brought us to 2 champions league finals within 3 yrs..winning 1...look at chelski...how many finals they played in? how many good managers have come & go?

i really do want to see a better manager,of your choice,to take over RB. Not that i wont support them or i have no more faith in RB but i just want to see how long will all of u give support? we are not fair weather supporters..glory hunters...we support the team...everyone from LFC...thru good times & bad too right? unless of course fans here only support a winning team?
    somewhere along the way, the gaffer lost his plot.

gerard houllier also had quite a good record.

win, lose or draw, we are all fine as long as the manager is man enough to admit his faults n mistakes but raf999 NEVER once admitted to any wrongdoings.

it is always someone else's fault or circumstances led to such a problem, etc.

sibeh sian man!

we all gave raf999 time. of cos we did. now, he shud do the right thing n leave becos he is really not up to the mark anymore.

actually, without lucas, playing marsh, gerrard, maxi and benayoun (or dirty kite) it is a good lineup, but rafa choose to stick with his loverboy, bo bian
    he's the gaffer, he call the shots!

he's the gaffer, he call the shots!

4-5-1 FTW

rafa gonna blame the volcano next..

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    rafa gonna blame the volcano next..
    blame for making his team travel far far and players tired.

i hope RB can stay for another 5 years or more

he can stay if he can win us at least 3 EPL titles
    otherwise, i will probably die before the end of his term

I think you have made a fair point. We are not of short memory (here a link of our managers for a freshener). Rafa did deliver some, did make some good purchases, did have to deal with 2 <fit your own adjectives> owners, a change of ownership, etc etc. However, a question that I would like to see you answer is (and I am asking in the friendliest of manners since I know we both support the same team through thick and thin, no matter who is the manager):

- At what point would you consider a change of a manager? and again, credit to Rafa for what he has done, credit also to Houllier for what he has done (because he took LFC at the end of Evans era which was at the end of Souness misery... (man, the Evans to Souness thing is like watching your lifeboat sinking after surviving Titanic sinking - no luck officially declared) but at what point do you say, "I want to pick another horse"?

-- marios

Deregistered

5 more years and my hair will be all white .

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    5 more years and my hair will be all white .
    if rafa continues his 4-5-1 and lucas, i will lose all my hair

if rafa continues his 4-5-1 and lucas, i will lose all my hair
    pls dont tear off your hair while watching the game.

Page 44 of 48 FirstFirst ... 1934394243444546 ... LastLast