Page 42 of 48 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    WTF
    he is trying to get himself sacked

look at Gooners, Fabregas was out a long time
    at different points in time, the entire 1st choice backline or chel$ki and manure were out
    spurs can even afford to loan out robber king
    villa - they lost Barry and didnt seem to replace him
    and all of them now ahead of us

as usual he is demonstrating his ability to blame the board, owners, players, fans, referees, beach ball, basically anything but himself
    He blame everything but himself.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Benitez: Liverpool expectations were too high

Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez says that the expectations for the club this season were ''too high'' and that their below-par performances were due to constant injury problems.

Benitez says that after last year - when Liverpool finished second in the Premier League - hopes that they would challenge for the title again were wide of the mark because of their summer of upheaval.

''At the beginning of the season expectations were too big. That is normal after such a good season,'' he said. ''But I always say the same - the Premier League is the Premier League and the difference in money is so big that if you want to stay at this level for a while, you have to do almost everything perfectly.

''That's not easy when you push and push because sometimes you cannot keep the players working so hard or at the level they were in the previous season.''

The Spaniard also said key injuries, especially to striker Fernando Torres, played their part in destablising his side.

''During pre-season we also had players coming back late and then we had injuries,'' he said. ''We've had seven, nine or 11 players out at the same time in different months, players who would normally be starters.

''We can talk about mistakes, but when you have so many players injured, especially key players, it is not easy to sustain a level of performance every week.''

To him, it mean our 2nd position last year is a freak result. And maybe to him, Liverpool is not a top 4 club.

Benetez is an expensive manager to keep. He should have gone to Man City while Mancini comes over to Liverpool. Liverpool needs more tactical acumen and not buy buy buy. Even the owners cannot stand the ever demand for money. Whoever buys the club and keep Benetez should better have a lot of money to buy success. I cannot see Liverpool going anywhere with Benetez. He seems to have lost the plot completely after sitting out a summer with only a flop requisition.

Quote Originally Posted by ManWearPants View Post
    He seems to have lost the plot completely after sitting out a summer with only a flop requisition.

see, he blames the owners for not giving money

he never lost the plot
    he lost his mind

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    To him, it mean our 2nd position last year is a freak result. And maybe to him, Liverpool is not a top 4 club.

demm, he should have just resigned at the height of his glory then
    i really hope some kkj club quickly take him away

But wad abt his achievements? Have you thought of that?
    indie

Quote Originally Posted by leowyien View Post
    I never doubt his achievements. But how many clubs in the world are going to give his managers GBP60mil every year to splur on players. He is just one expensive managers to keep. And with no CL football next year, the money is just not going to come. So next season, he is just going to be moaning on the lack of funds. Perhaps the time has come for a change of manager.

Deregistered

1 European cup
    thats all? from a "world class " Manager which States on my FM????

with us?
    1 Champions League 2004-05
    1 FA Cup 2005-06
    1 UEFA super cup 2005
    1 Community shield 2006

a 2nd place EPL last season
    another CL final

so mostly in the 1st 2 years with us

anything else to shout about?

Not talking abt cups but matches...
    indie

Not talking abt cups but matches...

matches?

ok, i remember we whack mancirle united jialat jialat one time
    but our record against the other top 3 has not been fantastic

in my humble opinion, raf999's achievements":
    make it life difficult by having to keep having to fight back
    making our lives difficult by buanging against kkj teams
    make it even more difficult by buanging against kkj teams at Anfield

sticking to 4-5-1
    moving Stevie G from his most effective and preferred position to up front to partner Torres
    playing dirty kite as right wing (ok, I will live wiht it as the golden retriever has demm solid work rate)
    playing 2 defensive midfielders
    sticking with lucas ?????
    playing 2 defensive midfielders with 3-4 attacking minded players sitting on the bench and only let them come on with only 10mins to play and we need to get goals

Before RB came to LFC,he won 2 LaLiga with unfancied valencia...plus the uefa cup too...

so he came to LFC..everyone was super duper happy...
    he brought us our 5th european cup...everyone hailed him as the new shankly...0-3 down...he brought in hamman...super tactic...we won that final on penalties...

last season,we got our highest premiership points even though we could only finished 2nd...good but not good enough for most...i agree...

this season...things juz dont work for the entire team...who to blame? yes...RB...why? bcoz hes the easiest to blame...who would wanna blame Torres or Gerrard for being off-form and missed numerous sitters? they are after all super star in the team...so RB,lucas...babel...ngog...must surely be the cause of this season's failure...

now tell me which manager blame himself for failure? senile fergie blames the reff many times...

look at arse...how many seasons they have not won any silverware? heard of their fans wanting wenger to be sacked?

chelski after moanrhino? any different? how many managers have come & go...? what did they win?

sometimes i just wish RB really get the sack...not bcoz hes no good...i rate him very highly...but i just want to see how long a new manager will take to win a cup for LFC...

u all think moanrhino will come to LFC with no $$$ to spend? his chelski team that won 2 epls cost roman a fortune...something that LFC simply dont have...

i'll still support any team LFC field against any team...i'll still support any manager of LFC...but the team & manager that we have now need our support more than ever...imagine ur child fail an exam & u tell him or her that she/he is stupid...what would happen? surely u'd gv ur encouragement when its most needed...

hope we'll put up a good show against west ham...

YNWA

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    ...imagine ur child fail an exam & u tell him or her that she/he is stupid...what would happen? surely u'd gv ur encouragement when its most needed...

YNWA

nowadays a lot of parents blame the school and teacher if the child do not do well

the better schools (or branded ones) blame the parents for not motivating the child or send the child to enough enrichment

everybody loves to blame everybody

finally bro rodz appear

his pre-match comments

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    i'll still support any team LFC field against any team...i'll still support any manager of LFC...but the team & manager that we have now need our support more than ever...imagine ur child fail an exam & u tell him or her that she/he is stupid...what would happen? surely u'd gv ur encouragement when its most needed...

hope we'll put up a good show against west ham...

YNWA
    I will support the team that is true blue locally grown. Now that the manager is on inflated salary. He has been brought in to deliver. If he cannot deliver, he has to go. Just like a business, if the boss keeps it as a pte ltd, he can do whatever he wants. Once he list it on the stock market, he better give the shareholder returns every year. That is the commercial nature of football today.

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    his pre-match comments
    wahzeh tonite will be another horrible show awaiting for us??

let's hope for a top 7 finish!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    moron....

we are Liverpool Football Club! of cause the expectations will be high.
    anyone read the papers?
    "West Ham face an uphill task as they take on the Reds and their striker Ngog.."
    figures they shld be happy with an extra defender..

LIVERPOOL NEWS

Benitez: Liverpool expectations were too high

By Soccernet staff

April 19, 2010

Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez says that the expectations for the club this season were ''too high'' and that their below-par performances were due to constant injury problems.

Benitez says that after last year - when Liverpool finished second in the Premier League - hopes that they would challenge for the title again were wide of the mark because of their summer of upheaval.

''At the beginning of the season expectations were too big. That is normal after such a good season,'' he said. ''But I always say the same - the Premier League is the Premier League and the difference in money is so big that if you want to stay at this level for a while, you have to do almost everything perfectly.

''That's not easy when you push and push because sometimes you cannot keep the players working so hard or at the level they were in the previous season.''

The Spaniard also said key injuries, especially to striker Fernando Torres, played their part in destablising his side.

''During pre-season we also had players coming back late and then we had injuries,'' he said. ''We've had seven, nine or 11 players out at the same time in different months, players who would normally be starters.

''We can talk about mistakes, but when you have so many players injured, especially key players, it is not easy to sustain a level of performance every week.''

KKJ!! u not up to the mark then say so la! buey-gan still act eh-gan! WO PUI!!!!

rafart eat sai and die la!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Page 42 of 48 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast