Page 38 of 48 FirstFirst ... 132833363738394043 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    LOLz...how do u expect LFC to play yesterday? 1-5-4? Its an attacking line-up for a start...Torres is injured...fulham packed their defence...yes,if we could convert juz one of our chances we could won the game as they didnt trouble Reina at all...look at our defence...only Carra & Soto are defensive,Agger & Johnson attacked fulham...during corners even Soto joined in...we attacked at fulham not that we didnt...this season juz dont work out for us...i dont think we could win yesterday's game with another manager...yes,even i have doubt now for us getting 4th spot...but i'm still with the team...100%...but we can still win something...yes only the europa league but isnt that bigger than the mickey mouse cup that manure won? I doubt they'll win the epl...so what if they qualify for next year's champions league...can they win it? how many seasons were they in the champions league & how many they won? we may not play there next season but when we do get the chance...we tend to perform better than the scum from manchester...no worries LFC bros...we are LFC... what we need now is new owner who's got $$$,not a new manager,look at arse...they dont sack wenger after every season of not achieving... now look at chelski...what have they won after chopping & changing managers?
    I have no problem if somewhere down the line we are relegated due to lack of investment (a scenario al-la Leeds, never dismiss any probability), ON THE HOPE that the current owners are forced to sell, and be gone - they promised that they will spend BIG over the summer, but seriously , who would believe them as they also falsely said that they were not loading the loans on the club (duhhhhh! ) - at the moment they can't even find money to service the loan they created, where are they going to find the money to buy BIG this summer?! If that's what's needed, so be it. Maybe its better that we will not be in the Champions League (less money coming in, it will bring the inevitable quicker, see: Liverpool co-owners playing for extra time).

Liverpool is a very very big club (without being offensive so are Man U and Ars), with a huge following, and it will bounce back. Checki will win things and in due time (with a good manager) so will Man C (football has changed, money talks). Mickey was gone and we moved on, if Torres is gone, or if Gerrard is gone as to that matter, I am sure we will still move on. But more sincere owners are badly needed... Whatever it takes, no what matter the cost is, the faster we find new owners the faster the recovery.

YNWA

we are playing dull and boring footy and we've signed the world's biggest lemonade in aqualanlan meanwhile the great one, raf999, manages to force out our star midfielder.

now, from a team that should be challenging for the title this season(we somehow managed to finish second last season when we shud haf won the title after losing ONLY TWICE), i'm very certain that raf999 has tore up a potential title winning team into a rag&bone team.

i'm not blind to all these and of course, i chose not to. i do not support blindly nor turn a blind eye to something so obviously is in tatters and torn.

face it, if we are under raf999 for another season, we will get nowhere and we will have lesser fans around as most of us will be spending nights after nights in ICU! haha!

the earlier we get rid of raf999, the better!

dun ask me the same old question of who do we hire if he go?

i dun care as long as it is not alex mclease.

if we haf this fear of not being able to attract the top gun such as josie moaningRhino or Martian O'No, then we will always be in the same spot, circling and saying the same 'GUARANTEED FOURTH SPOT'.

move on! we need a break from raf999's clutches!

as per my 'sexpert' view on who will take over the Anfield HotSeat...

Only TWO names.

Martian O'NO and Josie MoaningRhino.

either one of them will succeed the kukujiao-less raf999.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    we are playing dull and boring footy and we've signed the world's biggest lemonade in aqualanlan meanwhile the great one, raf999, manages to force out our star midfielder.

now, from a team that should be challenging for the title this season(we somehow managed to finish second last season when we shud haf won the title after losing ONLY TWICE), i'm very certain that raf999 has tore up a potential title winning team into a rag&bone team.

i'm not blind to all these and of course, i chose not to. i do not support blindly nor turn a blind eye to something so obviously is in tatters and torn.

face it, if we are under raf999 for another season, we will get nowhere and we will have lesser fans around as most of us will be spending nights after nights in ICU! haha!

the earlier we get rid of raf999, the better!

if we haf this fear of not being able to attract the top gun such as josie moaningRhino or Martian O'No, then we will always be in the same spot, circling and saying the same 'GUARANTEED FOURTH SPOT'.

Only TWO names.

wow ! clap clap..

what a speech .. well done

first n foremost, the two biggest KKJ must go first!

HICKS AND GILLETT OUT...EVENTUALLY

Posted 12/04/10 09:26

Tom Hicks and George Gillett will officially announce plans to put Liverpool on sale this week, but the bad news for Reds fans is that they're stuck with the US owners for now.

The Americans are reportedly close to securing an extension on their refinancing deal with the Royal Bank of Scotland, who are owed 237m and currently insist 100m is repaid this summer.

But the bank are said to be willing to give Liverpool a stay of execution if Hicks and Gillett make a commitment to selling the club.

To that end, the pair have hired the mergers and acquisitions arm of Barclays Bank to help find a buyer and are expected to announce the appointment of British Airways chairman Martin Broughton as independent chairman. The pair will stand down as co-chairmen.

There have been reports of a second 300m refinancing offer from Barclays, but it is thought that senior figures inside Anfield would prefer to stay with RBS.

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    wow ! clap clap..

what a speech .. well done
    for LFC! not for the 20m GBP severance package gaffer!!

Only TWO names.

If 1 of these 2 take over then should be fine (I prefer Josie though).

What I'm afraid is that the Yankees employ a even more KKJ manager...

first n foremost, the two biggest KKJ must go first!

HICKS AND GILLETT OUT...EVENTUALLY

Posted 12/04/10 09:26
    Hopefully they will be gone after this season lor

Out with these 2 Yankees!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    If 1 of these 2 take over then should be fine (I prefer Josie though).

What I'm afraid is that the Yankees employ a even more KKJ manager...

Hopefully they will be gone after this season lor

Out with these 2 Yankees!!!
    i wonder how much the cb's severance pkg would be..
    wait end up kkj manager oso think pay too low, dowan to come..
    at least rafa mainly thinks transfer budget too low..

now we all jus roll and wait for the end of the season and hopefully, yet another UEFA Cup final appearance and win the UEFA CUP too!

still remember the fantastic 5-4 win over Alaves!

now we all jus roll and wait for the end of the season and hopefully, yet another UEFA Cup final appearance and win the UEFA CUP too!

still remember the fantastic 5-4 win over Alaves!

we love to make things difficult for ourselves

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post

Our beloved club prefers to "reward" us by providing more "entertainment" by doing things the hard way.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    Our beloved club prefers to "reward" us by providing more "entertainment" by doing things the hard way.

i think it has become our trademark since Rafa's arrival

i think it has become our trademark since Rafa's arrival

Include vomit blood for every match

Most of the problems from last season flow down to Liverpool this season.

The club's poor finances due to the takeover, injury and lack of luck to a certain extend.

When Rafa has the money to spend, he was force feed with somebody who isn't on his list. Robbie Keane was the surprise signing. Which eventually turns out to be a complete flop. Prior to Rick Parry's departure, he was the only having a huge influence on the club's purchases. Rafa has openly voiced out he wanted David Villa. But of cost he came with a big price tag. Eventually with the lack of funds, Rafa has gotta make do with Keane.

Torres and Gerrard has been hit hard with injury. Past seasons has it that with the 2 pairing out, Liverpool are literally toothless up front. It is not the first time that Liverpool is not playing well when the 2 are not around. At the start of the season, central pairing of Carra and Skrtel seems to be going out of sort. It seems like they understanding among them. And also, this season, Liverpool has got 2 very attacking wing backs, Johnson and Insua. I have to say, at times that leaves the defense very exposed.

And lastly, luck. Everything seems not to be falling in place for Liverpool. We have the stupid beach-ball goals, some very poor ref decision going against them.

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    LOLz...how do u expect LFC to play yesterday? 1-5-4? Its an attacking line-up for a start...Torres is injured...fulham packed their defence...yes,if we could convert juz one of our chances we could won the game as they didnt trouble Reina at all...look at our defence...only Carra & Soto are defensive,Agger & Johnson attacked fulham...during corners even Soto joined in...we attacked at fulham not that we didnt...this season juz dont work out for us...i dont think we could win yesterday's game with another manager...yes,even i have doubt now for us getting 4th spot...but i'm still with the team...100%...but we can still win something...yes only the europa league but isnt that bigger than the mickey mouse cup that manure won? I doubt they'll win the epl...so what if they qualify for next year's champions league...can they win it? how many seasons were they in the champions league & how many they won? we may not play there next season but when we do get the chance...we tend to perform better than the scum from manchester...no worries LFC bros...we are LFC... what we need now is new owner who's got $$$,not a new manager,look at arse...they dont sack wenger after every season of not achieving... now look at chelski...what have they won after chopping & changing managers?
    U forgot who playing the striker's role it NOGOL
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    U forgot who playing the striker's role it NOGOL

becareful hor, someone said that ngogo has very good goal per minute played hor
    and our bro Rodz aka rafa in disguise rate him very highly

becareful hor, someone said that ngogo has very good goal per minute played hor
    and our bro Rodz aka rafa in disguise rate him very highly

yaya he can clear ball in gol area
    My Models

Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    yaya he can clear ball in gol area

u also saw the header clearance during the last match? I thought I was the only one or my eyes playing tricks on me

u also saw the header clearance during the last match? I thought I was the only one or my eyes playing tricks on me
    he did a great job clearing from his area prevent the other side from scoring
    My Models

I think he also help fulham to clear 2 headers. Pple head in, he head out.
    Canon 80IXUS | Nikon D5000 | EPML1| OMD EM10

Page 38 of 48 FirstFirst ... 132833363738394043 ... LastLast