Page 30 of 48 FirstFirst ... 5202528293031323540 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    Dun keh keh here leh!!

*still feeling down about the match*

He is the Keh Keh master...

Reds agree 6m Riera deal with CSKA Moscow

Outspoken Liverpool midfielder Albert Riera, who described the club as a "sinking ship", is set to join CSKA Moscow in a 6 million deal, according to reports.

The Spain international is frustrated by a lack of playing time at Anfield and is eager to move to Russia, where the transfer window remains open until April 8, to boost his hopes of playing at this summer's World Cup.

Last week Riera launched a scathing attack on Anfield boss Rafael Benitez, who he claimed held a personal grudge against him, and was subsequently suspended by the Premier League club.

The Guardian report that Benitez is now hoping to swiftly conclude a deal with CSKA Moscow for the unsettled 27-year-old, who joined Liverpool for 8 million from Espanyol in 2008, as he attempts to rally the club in the wake of Sunday's 2-1 loss to arch-rivals Manchester United.

The defeat at Old Trafford leaves Liverpool four points behind fourth placed Tottenham Hotspur, who have a game in hand, and in real danger of missing out on Champions League football next season.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...nsfers&cc=4716

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post

Outspoken Liverpool midfielder Albert Riera, who described the club as a "sinking ship", is set to join CSKA Moscow in a 6 million deal, according to reports.

The Spain international is frustrated by a lack of playing time at Anfield and is eager to move to Russia, where the transfer window remains open until April 8, to boost his hopes of playing at this summer's World Cup.

Last week Riera launched a scathing attack on Anfield boss Rafael Benitez, who he claimed held a personal grudge against him, and was subsequently suspended by the Premier League club.

The Guardian report that Benitez is now hoping to swiftly conclude a deal with CSKA Moscow for the unsettled 27-year-old, who joined Liverpool for 8 million from Espanyol in 2008, as he attempts to rally the club in the wake of Sunday's 2-1 loss to arch-rivals Manchester United.

The defeat at Old Trafford leaves Liverpool four points behind fourth placed Tottenham Hotspur, who have a game in hand, and in real danger of missing out on Champions League football next season.

wa! rare! got profit leh!!

quite a waste to see a winger leave!!! y isn't it louya leiva or dirty kite?!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Deregistered

ho seh liao...

6GBP too less leh.. was hoping to at least 10GBP

SERIE A NEWS

Juventus eager to secure Benitez for next season

By Harry Harris, Football Correspondent

March 22, 2010

Juventus are increasingly keen to secure Rafael Benitez for next season after their disappointing campaign suffered further blows in recent days.

Juve have already dismissed Ciro Ferrara after the club's elimination from the Champions League and Coppa Italia, while his short-term replacement, Alberto Zaccheroni, saw the club exit the Europa League last week after defeat to Fulham.

Their hopes of qualifying for the Champions League are also in doubt after a 1-0 defeat to Sampdoria on Sunday left them sixth in the table.

Zaccheroni is in place until the end of the season, but the club's deputy director general, Roberto Bettega, has indicated that they are eager to press ahead with the appointment of a manager for the new campaign.

"The objective now is to make it to the Champions League zone of the table," he said. "We must not ignore the current situation but at the same time it would be wrong not to think of the future. My task is not saying what Juve's problem is but acting on it."

Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini, who had success in Serie A with Inter Milan, was linked with the post after his trip to Craven Cottage to watch Fulham's 4-1 win over Juve on Thursday, but both Mancini and Bettega dismissed any speculation that he was a contender. City played Fulham in the Premier League on Sunday.

Fiorentina boss Cesare Prandelli is thought to be on Juve's shortlist, but reports in the Italian press on Monday state that Benitez is still the No. 1 target.

Should Liverpool fail to make it into next season's Champions League, that may hasten Benitez's move to Turin, although he would like to be considered for Real Madrid.

Benitez, who speaks fluent Italian, is highly thought of among the Juve hierarchy and is being courted by Bettega and one of the Spaniard's old friends.

A leading Italian source told Soccernet: "Everyone is guessing, but there is no doubt Juve want Benitez. He speaks Italian, and I am sure he will be interested - if he cannot go to Real."

Italian paper Corriere dello Sport reports that Benitez would be eager to take both Fernando Torres and Javier Mascherano to Juve should he take the job, but there are significant doubts about whether they could afford the estimated 100 million the duo would cost or, indeed, whether they would want to remain united with Benitez. Dirk Kuyt would be a far more realistic target for Benitez and Juve.

his the neg- in the dressing room. better shoo.

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    his the neg- in the dressing room. better shoo.

1) tot he came for 8mil..
    2) next time someone else wants to leave, juz need to make sure got offer under the table, and then go moan to press get "good price", "quick deal".. bloody lowballers..

but i guess cowboys could use the $$..
    that's 3 1st team players out since jan, and only 1 in..
    and b4 that, its alonso, abalone, and sami out, with aqua and soto in..

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post

1) tot he came for 8mil..
    2) next time someone else wants to leave, juz need to make sure got offer under the table, and then go moan to press get "good price", "quick deal".. bloody lowballers..

but i guess cowboys could use the $$..
    that's 3 1st team players out since jan, and only 1 in..
    and b4 that, its alonso, abalone, and sami out, with aqua and soto in..
    huh!! he came for 8mil?! wangbadan! we tio ka again!!!! PUI!!!

tamade raf999 go n eat sai la!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    huh!! he came for 8mil?! wangbadan! we tio ka again!!!! PUI!!!

tamade raf999 go n eat sai la!

i think the only sale which made money was Alonso, but that cost us big time

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    the departure of alonso = the collapse of LFC.

how true!!!!! raf999 shud be rewarded by going out on hot dates with patricia mok!!!!

raf999 jiaksai and die la! old skool curses.

zero-in was oso profit..if u juz look at the transfer value..!
    but as always, there's more accounting to it than im capable of..

Vonorin came on a free I think, then we sold him for $$xyz, so we did make some money there...

looking forward to a new season without raf999!

looking forward to a new season without raf999!

No more waiter

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    zero-in was oso profit..if u juz look at the transfer value..!
    but as always, there's more accounting to it than im capable of..
    Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas View Post
    Vonorin came on a free I think, then we sold him for $$xyz, so we did make some money there...

for all the suffering and blood vomitting we suffered plus all that wages, u guys still think there is profit?

the departure of alonso = the collapse of LFC.

how true!!!!! raf999 shud be rewarded by going out on hot dates with patricia mok!!!!
    Liverpool misses him badly. I can't think of anyone in Pool now that can pass nearly half as well (consistently). And we all miss his own-half-goals alright... Sighz.

By the way, a friend from London told me that around 3 months ago, they were freaking shocked to read that Lucas was the BEST passer in EPL. The second best didn't even come close to Lucas' pass completion rate. I solved the mystery for my friend: Lucas did indeed have the highest pass completion rate... ie. the backpass completion rate. =_="""
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    Liverpool misses him badly. I can't think of anyone in Pool now that can pass nearly half as well (consistently). And we all miss his own-half-goals alright... Sighz.

By the way, a friend from London told me that around 3 months ago, they were freaking shocked to read that Lucas was the BEST passer in EPL. The second best didn't even come close to Lucas' pass completion rate. I solved the mystery for my friend: Lucas did indeed have the highest pass completion rate... ie. the backpass completion rate. =_="""

best passer to the opponent

best passer to the opponent
    Ok THAT included probably.
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

for all the suffering and blood vomitting we suffered plus all that wages, u guys still think there is profit?

Ha ha... fair comment...