Page 29 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4192427282930313439 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 580 of 946

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

  1. #561
    Member Taurean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    White Elephants Town
    Posts
    1,703

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmore View Post
    i dun think one can beat an even smarter attacker who is hell bent on dropping down in the box even if the tackle is outside the box.
    Agreed a smart player will make the best out of situations like this.

  2. #562
    Member Taurean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    White Elephants Town
    Posts
    1,703

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    What a way to begin the week

  3. #563

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    Agreed a smart player will make the best out of situations like this.

    the fella tumbled like 3-5 meters into the box
    super wayang

    and i agree with bro Rodz, referee is benett in disguise

  4. #564
    Member Taurean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    White Elephants Town
    Posts
    1,703

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    the fella tumbled like 3-5 meters into the box
    super wayang

    and i agree with bro Rodz, referee is benett in disguise
    What can you expect from a manure player?

  5. #565

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    What can you expect from a manure player?

    i was expecting 3 OGs and 3 Red cards by their players
    but referee was benett in disguise, we were lucky not to have our players sent off

  6. #566

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    keep dirtykite and laoya lucus on the bench..

  7. #567

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    keep dirtykite and laoya lucus on the bench..

    rafa should keep them on his bed. Period.

  8. #568
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    rafa should keep them on his bed. Period.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  9. #569
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    terok man. today the SMSes came flooding in as i off my HP.


    go to work got one KKJ colleague wear the manure jersey, how befitting! sai on top of another pile of sai, tas what i tot when i saw him! kekeke
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  10. #570
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Punggol Park
    Posts
    1,977

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    played like lao sai! 1 shot on target 1 goal in the 1st half! and nothing else!


    2nd half tio dominated by the toilet boys!






    anyway, 1 each for both teams. time for a change in the managerial hotseat in Anfield.



    i wonder how many more disagree with my view?

    After paying 20 million pounds to sack Lafa he will laugh to the bank.

    For LFC, no money to buy 1st Div player
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

  11. #571

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Carragher still targeting fourth place finish

    by Soccernet Staff



    Jamie Carragher still believes that Liverpool have every chance of finishing fourth and qualifying for the Champions League next season - despite Sunday's defeat at arch-rivals Manchester United.

    "We have just got to recover from this as quickly as possible and get on a run of victories,'' said Carragher in the Liverpool Echo. "Of course we believe we can still close the gap. They (Liverpool's rivals) will have difficult spells and we have got to make sure we take maximum points when they do.

    "Maybe there will be more criticism of us now and at a club like Liverpool, the pressure is never off. Things are a bit more difficult but we have still got lots of points to play for."


    "But we have lost and you have got to move on, as this was the most difficult fixture we had before the season end.''

  12. #572
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    After paying 20 million pounds to sack Lafa he will laugh to the bank.

    For LFC, no money to buy 1st Div player
    u nvr knw!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  13. #573
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    Carragher still targeting fourth place finish

    by Soccernet Staff



    Jamie Carragher still believes that Liverpool have every chance of finishing fourth and qualifying for the Champions League next season - despite Sunday's defeat at arch-rivals Manchester United.

    "We have just got to recover from this as quickly as possible and get on a run of victories,'' said Carragher in the Liverpool Echo. "Of course we believe we can still close the gap. They (Liverpool's rivals) will have difficult spells and we have got to make sure we take maximum points when they do.

    "Maybe there will be more criticism of us now and at a club like Liverpool, the pressure is never off. Things are a bit more difficult but we have still got lots of points to play for."


    "But we have lost and you have got to move on, as this was the most difficult fixture we had before the season end.''
    putting on a brave front!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  14. #574
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    I'm still behind the team...manager,backroom people,players..everyone...

    This season has gone bad...i'm not blaming anybody coz LFC is a team...as a fan,i'll back the team thru good times & bad too...

    Lets play better football & win our next game...

  15. #575
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!




    its proven !

  16. #576
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post



    its proven !
    lolz...hes anderson fan too...if thats the manure player named anderson?

  17. #577
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    lolz...hes anderson fan too...if thats the manure player named anderson?
    yes it is too.

  18. #578

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Juve want rafa! and he is taking Torres, Mascherano with him!

    take your love child dirtykite and laoyalucus with you please..

  19. #579
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    I'm still behind the team...manager,backroom people,players..everyone...

    This season has gone bad...i'm not blaming anybody coz LFC is a team...as a fan,i'll back the team thru good times & bad too...

    Lets play better football & win our next game...

  20. #580
    Member koplady11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    East forever and ever
    Posts
    166

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    Juve want rafa! and he is taking Torres, Mascherano with him!

    take your love child dirtykite and laoyalucus with you please..
    Dun keh keh here leh!!

    *still feeling down about the match*
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •