Page 17 of 48 FirstFirst ... 7121516171819222742 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 946

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

  1. #321

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    I am always around
    sponsor some dirty kite g-strings as a gift for your continue support for Liverpool FC.

  2. #322

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Benitez not yet prepared to risk Aquilani inclusion

    By Soccernet staff


    Aquilani was left out of the side that drew 0-0 at Wolves on January 26 and there had been suggestions that Benitez was concerned about the pitch at Molineux. However, as they prepare to play on the newly relaid pitch at the DW Stadium, Benitez insists that has never been a factor.

    "When I didn't play him at Wolves, it wasn't to do with the state of their pitch," he said. "It was because of the kind of game and because others were available, which meant we could manage in a different way, so whether I play him at Wigan or not isn't a decision that will be determined by the pitch.

    "But we have had a conversation about things and he knows the situation. Alberto is a very good professional, who was a big name in Italy, and he wants to show his quality here.

    "When you're like that but cannot play for three or four months and then you're available but can't play because the team is maybe doing really well or has problems, it's a difficult situation for any professional."


    similan... let 20mil sit on bench........

  3. #323
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    Benitez not yet prepared to risk Aquilani inclusion

    By Soccernet staff


    Aquilani was left out of the side that drew 0-0 at Wolves on January 26 and there had been suggestions that Benitez was concerned about the pitch at Molineux. However, as they prepare to play on the newly relaid pitch at the DW Stadium, Benitez insists that has never been a factor.

    "When I didn't play him at Wolves, it wasn't to do with the state of their pitch," he said. "It was because of the kind of game and because others were available, which meant we could manage in a different way, so whether I play him at Wigan or not isn't a decision that will be determined by the pitch.

    "But we have had a conversation about things and he knows the situation. Alberto is a very good professional, who was a big name in Italy, and he wants to show his quality here.

    "When you're like that but cannot play for three or four months and then you're available but can't play because the team is maybe doing really well or has problems, it's a difficult situation for any professional."


    similan... let 20mil sit on bench........
    He is fragile, must take care of under the care of Rafa.

  4. #324
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    Benitez not yet prepared to risk Aquilani inclusion

    By Soccernet staff


    Aquilani was left out of the side that drew 0-0 at Wolves on January 26 and there had been suggestions that Benitez was concerned about the pitch at Molineux. However, as they prepare to play on the newly relaid pitch at the DW Stadium, Benitez insists that has never been a factor.

    "When I didn't play him at Wolves, it wasn't to do with the state of their pitch," he said. "It was because of the kind of game and because others were available, which meant we could manage in a different way, so whether I play him at Wigan or not isn't a decision that will be determined by the pitch.

    "But we have had a conversation about things and he knows the situation. Alberto is a very good professional, who was a big name in Italy, and he wants to show his quality here.

    "When you're like that but cannot play for three or four months and then you're available but can't play because the team is maybe doing really well or has problems, it's a difficult situation for any professional."


    similan... let 20mil sit on bench........
    the truth be said, he is simply not good enuff.


    a replacement for alonso?! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  5. #325

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    heads up guys,we r playing kkj team away later on..
    a lot of odd things always happens, esp when cc not awake to wave his gstrings..

  6. #326
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    heads up guys,we r playing kkj team away later on..
    a lot of odd things always happens, esp when cc not awake to wave his gstrings..
    tonight i will work extra hard, i will wave BOTH maggie Q's red g-string and Elva Hsiao's pink G-string!!


    Com;on You REDS!!!


    i can only hope that brod rodz will be busy waving dirty kite's g-string!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  7. #327
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    hope we dont loose so much blood..

  8. #328

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    swee, buang to kkj team.

  9. #329
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    0 shots on target!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  10. #330
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    sibeh sian!! buang to KKJ team again!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  11. #331
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    expected.. bro Rodz & CC never wave kite's undies hard enuff.

  12. #332
    Member Taurean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    White Elephants Town
    Posts
    1,700

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!


  13. #333
    Member Taurean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    White Elephants Town
    Posts
    1,700

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    expected.. bro Rodz & CC never wave kite's undies hard enuff.
    Boh Zo Gang!!!



  14. #334

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    must be the recently rant frm our vice captain, affect the whole team..
    chelsea suffer the same effect too..

  15. #335

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Its time for Rafa to do the honorable thing and accept that things are not working as planned. The starting 11 with all but one current international...

    Reina (Spain), Mascherano (Argentine), Carragher (ex-fringe England), Kyrgiakos (Greece), Insua (Argentine), Lucas (Brasil), Gerrard (England), Maxi (Argentine), Kuyt (Holland), Benayoun (Israel), Torres (Spain).

    ... could not put together passes beyond the back 4, and even that one failed when Wigan scored. I would prefer the owners paid Benitez the 5 mil as compensation, thanked him for his services, and then pay 5 mil and bring in some special manager and buy no new players for the next season, rather than spend 15-20 mil on new players and be at the same state next year.

    -- marios

  16. #336

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    you must come in more often. We treat you like one of our fellow Liverpool fan !!!!!!
    He is our no. 1 closet fan!

  17. #337

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    tonight i will work extra hard, i will wave BOTH maggie Q's red g-string and Elva Hsiao's pink G-string!!


    Com;on You REDS!!!


    i can only hope that brod rodz will be busy waving dirty kite's g-string!

    you are supposed to wave with your mouth and 3rd leg as well

  18. #338
    Senior Member hanqiang1011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tiny Red Dot...
    Posts
    2,553

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    you are supposed to wave with your mouth and 3rd leg as well
    Ya... U Never wave with ur 3rd leg, thats why Reds no power... COM ON...

  19. #339

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by hanqiang1011 View Post
    Ya... U Never wave with ur 3rd leg, thats why Reds no power... COM ON...
    next time muz call him c(how) cc, muz have been sleeping on the job!
    then again, so many c's, wait the ladies attracted to him, he really no time wave gstring then cham liao!

  20. #340
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    Boh Zo Gang!!!


    i tried my best waving both maggie Q's and elva hsiao's g-strings!!!

    as for bro rodz, he stuck to 4-5-1!

    mux b bro kelccm wake up in the middle of the night to watch!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •