Page 24 of 51 FirstFirst ... 14192223242526293449 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 480 of 1017

Thread: Tang Shooters LXXVI - TCSS Thread...

  1. #461
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXVI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    hmm... this one no 5km or 2km... u register passion run lor... passion run got 10km also 5km...
    if u did run regularly then register 10km
    When passion run? I now run once ebery 2 days nia

  2. #462

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXVI - TCSS Thread...

    Passion Run
    Home Page | Facebook

    WHEN: 22 May 2010 @1600 pm
    WHERE: East Coast Park Angsana Green
    CATEGORIES:
    1. 25km
    2. 10km
    3. 5km

  3. #463
    Senior Member StrifeYun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Rivervale Drive
    Posts
    2,216

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXVI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    When passion run? I now run once ebery 2 days nia
    i from last yr nv run yet !! i go there "roll"
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

  4. #464
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXVI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by StrifeYun View Post
    i from last yr nv run yet !! i go there "roll"
    Chiu can turn green and jump lol

  5. #465

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXVI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    ZHENG ...
    Where are you..
    he act blur neber see.....

  6. #466

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXVI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Chiu can turn green and jump lol
    if he turns green means his pants will tear wor.... how ah?

    later sexposed the earthworm

  7. #467
    Member/Tangshooter zh3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXVI - TCSS Thread...

    hahah cb la. i got see ok. LEND ME A PASSION CARD FASTER

  8. #468
    Member/Tangshooter zh3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXVI - TCSS Thread...

    register for the 16km one rite?

  9. #469
    Member/Tangshooter zh3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXVI - TCSS Thread...

    Dear TAY XIANG ZHENG,


    Thank you for registering for the North East Run 2010 ! Your entry to the event has been confirmed.

  10. #470
    Member/Tangshooter zh3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXVI - TCSS Thread...

    Pasir Ris North East Run (click to register)
    Date : Sunday, 14th March 2010
    Venue : Pasir Ris Park (Carpark C)
    Time : 6.30 am
    Registration Close: Friday, 12th Febuary 2010

    tangrunners:
    01.juste_millieu - registered
    02.lkkang - registered
    03.kuantoh - registered
    04.StrifeYun - registered
    05.zh3ng - registered

    prease find a chio bu to do cpr for me if i faint hokay. cher E standard can riao.

  11. #471
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXVI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by zh3ng View Post
    Pasir Ris North East Run (click to register)
    Date : Sunday, 14th March 2010
    Venue : Pasir Ris Park (Carpark C)
    Time : 6.30 am
    Registration Close: Friday, 12th Febuary 2010

    tangrunners:
    01.juste_millieu - registered
    02.lkkang - registered
    03.kuantoh - registered
    04.StrifeYun - registered
    05.zh3ng - registered

    prease find a chio bu to do cpr for me if i faint hokay. cher E standard can riao.

  12. #472

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXVI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by zh3ng View Post
    Dear TAY XIANG ZHENG,


    Thank you for registering for the North East Run 2010 ! Your entry to the event has been confirmed.
    fwah fwah fwah... zheng is running 16km.... i must go take photo liao.... whahahaaaa

  13. #473

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXVI - TCSS Thread...

    Pls help the owner if you see the missing dog.....
    Video Missing

  14. #474
    Member/Tangshooter zh3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXVI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    fwah fwah fwah... zheng is running 16km.... i must go take photo liao.... whahahaaaa
    ur shutter speed must be very high ok. i very fast de.

  15. #475

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXVI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by zh3ng View Post
    Pasir Ris North East Run (click to register)
    Date : Sunday, 14th March 2010
    Venue : Pasir Ris Park (Carpark C)
    Time : 6.30 am
    Registration Close: Friday, 12th Febuary 2010

    tangrunners:
    01.juste_millieu - registered
    02.lkkang - registered
    03.kuantoh - registered
    04.StrifeYun - registered
    05.zh3ng - registered

    prease find a chio bu to do cpr for me if i faint hokay. cher E standard can riao.
    muscleman will do it

  16. #476
    Member/Tangshooter zh3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXVI - TCSS Thread...

    Pasir Ris North East Run (click to register)
    Date : Sunday, 14th March 2010
    Venue : Pasir Ris Park (Carpark C)
    Time : 6.30 am
    Registration Close: Friday, 12th Febuary 2010

    tangrunners:
    01.juste_millieu - registered
    02.lkkang - registered
    03.kuantoh - registered
    04.StrifeYun - registered
    05.zh3ng - registered
    06.simpleliving - registered

  17. #477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXVI - TCSS Thread...

    TS Butties and Buttees,

    Wishing everyone a roaring tiger year and safe journey to those who are traveling during the festive season.

    May the tiger bring more great opportunities for you to shoot and hoot (BBB).

    Cheers.
    Fine print - Anything I posted is strictly my own point of view :)

  18. #478
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXVI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by zh3ng View Post
    ur shutter speed must be very high ok. i very fast de.
    Chiu can run bt chiu canotch hide

  19. #479

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXVI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by woofmy View Post
    TS Butties and Buttees,

    Wishing everyone a roaring tiger year and safe journey to those who are traveling during the festive season.

    May the tiger bring more great opportunities for you to shoot and hoot (BBB).

    Cheers.
    Huat arh..!!!

  20. #480

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXVI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    ZHENG ...
    Where are you..
    he at butterfactory buying buttergals.. lolx

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •