Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Tiffany's having discount?

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    299

    Default Tiffany's having discount?

    Hi, planning to get something from Tiffany's for my wife, does anyone knows if there will ever be discount?

  2. #2
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff chen
    Hi, planning to get something from Tiffany's for my wife, does anyone knows if there will ever be discount?
    Things at Tiffany are still expensive to me even after 50% discount.

    But you can ring them up to find out mah.

    (I bet you don't post this message in a photo forum to find this out).

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    299

    Default

    True, might as well save the money for something else like the Nikon D70, right?

  4. #4
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff chen
    True, might as well save the money for something else like the Nikon D70, right?
    Or you can give the wife a Nikon D70 as present and you'll get to use it.

    She is happy and you are...... happier?

    Kill two birds with one stone leh.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    299

    Default



    Unfortunately my wife is not into photography

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    503

    Default

    Hobby is one thing, wife must sayang. Buy her something nice.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Kit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Upper Bukit Timah
    Posts
    11,650

    Default

    Well, think of it this way....... you can get something from Tiffany's for 1/10th the price of a D70..... Sometimes stuff from Tiffany's are not that expensive, relatively speaking of course.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kit
    Well, think of it this way....... you can get something from Tiffany's for 1/10th the price of a D70..... Sometimes stuff from Tiffany's are not that expensive, relatively speaking of course.
    the silver range is cheaper, and still quite nice. hehe~

    can get bracelet like mine for abt 300sgd


    If you find out when they have a sale, let us noe pls.

  9. #9

    Default

    T&C 2nd floor = ex
    T&C 1st floor = still ok

    T&C sale... never heard of them having one before leh... maybe closed door sale. but if got, think my gf would have chiong there already...

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default

    i doubt if Tiffany's will ever have a sale. their branding is such that the name Tiffany's is everything. don't think (and to my knowledge they never have) there will ever be a Tiffany's Sale.

  11. #11

    Default

    stuffs in Tiffany's although a little expensive, are well worth it in terms of design and style.

    I much prefer the silverwares over the gold.

    as for sales, everyone's wishing.

  12. #12
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evildolly
    the silver range is cheaper, and still quite nice. hehe~

    can get bracelet like mine for abt 300sgd


    If you find out when they have a sale, let us noe pls.
    You call 300sgd for a bracelet cheap?

    You can get a camera for that. And bracelet can't take photos. Right?

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    You call 300sgd for a bracelet cheap?

    You can get a camera for that. And bracelet can't take photos. Right?
    And let me guess, you havent got a girlfriend have you?

    Figures...

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    299

    Default

    I was looking at the Heart GOLD Pendant but the price is so

    Don't think Tiffany will ever have sale yet have you seen how crowded the store is on a weekend

    Aiyah, I think die die must get for her, its her B.D. and it is one of those sacrifice a married man must make ....

    So adios D70 for now

  15. #15
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Twilo
    And let me guess, you havent got a girlfriend have you?

    Figures...
    You've got one?

  16. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff chen
    I was looking at the Heart GOLD Pendant but the price is so

    Don't think Tiffany will ever have sale yet have you seen how crowded the store is on a weekend

    Aiyah, I think die die must get for her, its her B.D. and it is one of those sacrifice a married man must make ....

    So adios D70 for now



    Thats the spirit pal. Your decision shows that you've got your priorities right. Sekali she buys you a D1X for your birthday?

  17. #17

    Default

    the wedding bands are Resonably priced.

  18. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff chen
    I was looking at the Heart GOLD Pendant but the price is so

    Don't think Tiffany will ever have sale yet have you seen how crowded the store is on a weekend

    Aiyah, I think die die must get for her, its her B.D. and it is one of those sacrifice a married man must make ....

    So adios D70 for now

    getting a new toy or a gift for your woman's bd? there isn't really much to think about is there? Surely the woman is more important.

    she's a lucky woman.

  19. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Twilo


    Thats the spirit pal. Your decision shows that you've got your priorities right. Sekali she buys you a D1X for your birthday?
    No lah, the D70 with kit will be good enough for me liao otherwise both of us will have to eat instant noodles for the rest of the year

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •