Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 64

Thread: restaurant recommendation

  1. #41
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    3,268

    Default Re: restaurant recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    wah...u win 4d damn often ah....
    give me 4 number lah!
    HUAT AH!
    If there's a mass order on 4D numbers, count me in also

  2. #42

    Default Re: restaurant recommendation

    Crystal Jade Palace, Lvl 4 Ngee Ann City
    5D MII w/16-35L,Sigma 28-70&Nikkors(35f2,85f1.4,105f2.5,180f2.8ED)

  3. #43
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: restaurant recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    wah...u win 4d damn often ah....
    give me 4 number lah!
    HUAT AH!
    sure sure (: i give u. 3117

    win liao give me 5% commission can liao

  4. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    sing
    Posts
    3,353

    Default Re: restaurant recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    i scared lei.
    everytime got gurkhas there one.
    so intimidating...
    The Gurkha is a sitting duck. He is paid to be the front line defence. If it happens, certain death.
    How to stop a massive explosion from a suicidal brainwashed terrorist.
    They really earn their pay. Respect their professionalism as soldiers.
    Last edited by ricohflex; 2nd February 2010 at 11:16 PM.

  5. #45

    Default Re: restaurant recommendation

    hi have try Beng Thin Hoon Kee Restaurant at #05-02 OCBC Centre Chulia Street
    the food is good

  6. #46

    Default Re: restaurant recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshSiao View Post
    Crystal Jade Palace, Lvl 4 Ngee Ann City
    tried liao.
    thanks

  7. #47

    Default Re: restaurant recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex View Post
    The Gurkha is a sitting duck. He is paid to be the front line defence. If it happens, certain death.
    How to stop a massive explosion from a suicidal brainwashed terrorist.
    They really earn their pay. Respect their professionalism as soldiers.
    i love their built.
    just look at their veins on the hands holding the machinegun!oh wow

  8. #48

    Default Re: restaurant recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jukon View Post
    hi have try Beng Thin Hoon Kee Restaurant at #05-02 OCBC Centre Chulia Street
    the food is good
    there very hard to find parking one right?

  9. #49

    Default Re: restaurant recommendation

    may i ot a little ..

    jeanie, r u a photographer ?

  10. #50

    Default Re: restaurant recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by kultchris View Post
    may i ot a little ..

    jeanie, r u a photographer ?
    your definition of photographer?

    if shoot professionally (for $, for meals, then no).
    if shoot for fun, then yes.
    hobbyist only.

  11. #51

    Default Re: restaurant recommendation

    Thanks for taking time to ans my question ! =)

  12. #52
    Member iMac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Tiong Bahru,Singapore
    Posts
    1,122

    Default Re: restaurant recommendation

    jeanie earns a lot more than a photographer if i am not wrong....

  13. #53

    Default Re: restaurant recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    i love their built.
    just look at their veins on the hands holding the machinegun!oh wow

  14. #54

    Default Re: restaurant recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by kultchris View Post
    jeanie, r u a photographer ?
    she got many lens caps.

    does that answer your question?

  15. #55

    Default Re: restaurant recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    she got many lens caps.

    does that answer your question?
    of course it doenst ans his question.

    got many lenscap = photographer?

    so if i have alot of cars i'm a car dealer?

  16. #56

    Default Re: restaurant recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post

    so if i have alot of cars i'm a car dealer?
    i think you must be junkyard owner then

  17. #57

    Default Re: restaurant recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    she got many lens caps.

    does that answer your question?
    she got lots of CA$H too ... think she is either a banker or a loan shark
    always the Light, .... always.

  18. #58

    Default Re: restaurant recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    she got lots of CA$H too ... think she is either a banker or a loan shark
    jeanie zeh zeh hanging pig heads on people's door.....

  19. #59

    Default Re: restaurant recommendation

    haitienlo pan pacific hotel...

  20. #60

    Default Re: restaurant recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by archlover View Post
    haitienlo pan pacific hotel...
    tried.
    thanks

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •