Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 64

Thread: restaurant recommendation

  1. #21

    Default Re: restaurant recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by Benji77 View Post
    Whoa! Steady lah you!
    ming jiang not bad, but seriously, i'm quite tired of these 3 restaurants liao.
    especially shang palace...

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    In Paradise
    Posts
    546

    Default Re: restaurant recommendation

    What about Jing, New Majestic or Taste Paradise???

  3. #23
    Senior Member hanqiang1011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tiny Red Dot...
    Posts
    2,553

    Default Re: restaurant recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    i'm seriously running out of restaurants to go to.

    if anyone has recommendations that fit the following criteria, please recommend.
    appreciated.

    1)has private room
    2)can acoomodate 15-20pax in 1 table
    3)cuisine doesnt really matter but prefer chinese
    4)good ambience
    5)service should be graded good too but not a deciding factor as most sgp restaurants service sucks save for a few
    6)preferably with a good view like top of the P, or equinox.(but not cruicial)

    please please recommend!
    Go to Far East Sq, Zhou's Kitchen...

    Just held my ROM reception for 20 odd ppl inside their VIP room, no surcharge...

  4. #24

    Default Re: restaurant recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by hanqiang1011 View Post
    Go to Far East Sq, Zhou's Kitchen...

    Just held my ROM reception for 20 odd ppl inside their VIP room, no surcharge...
    i tried the one at anchorpoint.
    wasnt really impressed with the food.

    vip room 20 pax is ONE big table or 2 tables?

  5. #25

    Default Re: restaurant recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by NitroTech View Post
    What about Jing, New Majestic or Taste Paradise???
    new majestic done liao.

    jing is very fine dining jiat buay bah one right?
    havent been there.
    heard only.

    taste paradise also havent go b4

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    In Paradise
    Posts
    546

    Default Re: restaurant recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    new majestic done liao.

    jing is very fine dining jiat buay bah one right?
    havent been there.
    heard only.

    taste paradise also havent go b4
    Jing and New Majestic same management... Taste Paradise something like New Majestic lah.... Fusion Chinese kind of food...

  7. #27
    Senior Member StrifeYun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Rivervale Drive
    Posts
    2,216

    Default Re: restaurant recommendation

    hmmm, can try american club, but think u must go find ang mo member i'm ure u have .
    their milk shake is good
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

  8. #28

    Default Re: restaurant recommendation

    Yan Ting @ St Regis.

  9. #29

    Default Re: restaurant recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    Yan Ting @ St Regis.
    tried.
    didnt like it.
    service unexpected for a top notch hotel restaurant.

  10. #30

    Default Re: restaurant recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by StrifeYun View Post
    hmmm, can try american club, but think u must go find ang mo member i'm ure u have .
    their milk shake is good
    i scared lei.
    everytime got gurkhas there one.
    so intimidating...

  11. #31

    Default Re: restaurant recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    tried.
    didnt like it.
    service unexpected for a top notch hotel restaurant.
    haha i tot so too. but i like the food.
    I guess u are more towards heavier flavouring.

    Try taste paradise then.

  12. #32

    Default Re: restaurant recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    new majestic done liao.

    jing is very fine dining jiat buay bah one right?
    havent been there.
    heard only.

    taste paradise also havent go b4
    don't waste time at Jing.

  13. #33
    Member iMac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Tiong Bahru,Singapore
    Posts
    1,122

    Default Re: restaurant recommendation

    is taste paradise related to seafood paradise @ singapore flyers?

  14. #34

    Default Re: restaurant recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by iMac08 View Post
    is taste paradise related to seafood paradise @ singapore flyers?
    haha they are related... I was wondering if i typed the wrong name ...

    some paradise. :P

  15. #35
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    In Paradise
    Posts
    546

    Default Re: restaurant recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by iMac08 View Post
    is taste paradise related to seafood paradise @ singapore flyers?
    Yeah, think they are...

  16. #36

    Default Re: restaurant recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    don't waste time at Jing.
    i think both of you make good buddies for food!
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  17. #37

    Default Re: restaurant recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    i think both of you make good buddies for food!
    i am not a fan of chinese foood... I prefer other food.

  18. #38

    Default Re: restaurant recommendation

    asia grand at odeon towers

  19. #39
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: restaurant recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    i'm seriously running out of restaurants to go to.

    if anyone has recommendations that fit the following criteria, please recommend.
    appreciated.

    1)has private room
    2)can acoomodate 15-20pax in 1 table
    3)cuisine doesnt really matter but prefer chinese
    4)good ambience
    5)service should be graded good too but not a deciding factor as most sgp restaurants service sucks save for a few
    6)preferably with a good view like top of the P, or equinox.(but not cruicial)

    please please recommend!
    okkies. pioneer seafood at jurong point. i love the assam groupa. it rocks. order the softshell crab too~!

    service rocks. loves tat place. each time got win 4d sure go there eat

  20. #40

    Default Re: restaurant recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    okkies. pioneer seafood at jurong point. i love the assam groupa. it rocks. order the softshell crab too~!

    service rocks. loves tat place. each time got win 4d sure go there eat
    wah...u win 4d damn often ah....
    give me 4 number lah!
    HUAT AH!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •