Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2567

Thread: 2010 formula 1 gulf air bahrain grand prix

Default Re: 2010 formula 1 gulf air bahrain grand prix

I agree with u about Steve Slater. He makes mistakes in the heat of the moment... getting names and facts wrong. Prefer the previous guy before Alex Yoong came in .. sorry forgot name. Alex is not bad. Clear and distinct.

Quote Originally Posted by kingpin View Post
    I agree with u about Steve Slater. He makes mistakes in the heat of the moment... getting names and facts wrong. Prefer the previous guy before Alex Yoong came in .. sorry forgot name. Alex is not bad. Clear and distinct.
    Chris Goodwin?

he used to paired up with Steve Slater. he has better technical analysis as he is a McLaren test-driver himself.
    Mythbusters - the bigger the explosion, the better it is.

Quote Originally Posted by mohgui View Post
    Chris Goodwin?

he used to paired up with Steve Slater. he has better technical analysis as he is a McLaren test-driver himself.
    Ya that's him.

I found him to be better than Steve Slater and this Gary Anderson chap. Why did he not continue as commentator? Although pairing Chris with Alex would not be good as both will be commenting from the drivers' perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by kingpin View Post
    Ya that's him.

I found him to be better than Steve Slater and this Gary Anderson chap. Why did he not continue as commentator? Although pairing Chris with Alex would not be good as both will be commenting from the drivers' perspective.
    Chris Goodwin no long has time to commentate on StarSports. He is the manager of Bruno Senna, and is often seen in the paddock these days. In 2008, he was commentating on ITV4 for the GP2 series in Europe.

When Steve slater has nothing much to say he will say "Let's listen to the sound of 18,000 RPM"

I think Anderson's accent is fine so far. I find Alex Yoong to be good at giving the driver's perspective but I find him boring still and not really worthy. I think I'm biased. lol

Quote Originally Posted by whiteshades View Post
    When Steve slater has nothing much to say he will say "Let's listen to the sound of 18,000 RPM"
    Ha ha, that is very true
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Mark Sutton comments on Bo-ring race

http://en.espnf1.com/bahrain/motorsp...ory/11548.html

MAKE YOUR MAGIC BEHIND THE CAMERA, NOT IN PHOTOSHOP

Quote Originally Posted by whiteshades View Post
    I think nothing can beat listening to the 18,000 RPM live at a grand prix venue, as TV at times has the sound cut down. No point for Slater to ask viewers to savour the sound of the modern F1 engine.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2567