Thread: Beware of hacnet 91084462

Default Beware of hacnet 91084462

On Sunday 31 January, Hacknet posted a CF for sales at $45/ After a string of sms on meeting place and time we agreed t deal on 2 Feb at Mindef Bukit Gombak,
    These were the final sms
    1. me: 11.50pm "Ok. 176 goes there. So Tuesdy confirmed"
    2. Hacnet: Great. See you Tuesday morning"

On Tuesday morning at 6 am I noticed I had a missed sms at 10.15 am from him asking whether we are still dealing. When I replied him he said sorry, he had passed on to next person because I din't reply.

Clubsnappers please be the judge on whether he was being honourable in his dealing. I had stated in my sms that it is confirmed (note the ed end the end of the word). I woke up at 6.30 am to get ready to meet and met up with this kind of situation.

This is someone whom I will call a dishonourable, untrustworthy person.

Please let me have your feedbacks.

Default Re: Beware of hacnet 91084462

tuesday morning at 6 am you have a missed sms at 1015 am?

he gave you an sms from the future?

what time are you supposed to meet him?

soory the ,issed sms was Monday 10.15 pm

I am so pissed off, that is why all the typo errors.

We were supposed to meet at 7.30 am. He was telling me in another sms not to be late as it means disaster for him. He is working in Mindef.

ok, so he:

1) confirmed meeting on sun 31 jan 1150 pm
    2) asked for confirmation on mon 1015 pm
    3) you noticed at tue 0600 am that you had missed sms from him
    4) supposed to meet at 0730 am

well, i don't know what transpired, but based on what you are presenting, i think he should at least give room for the meeting time to make sure that you will not be going before giving it to the next person.
    Last edited by night86mare; 2nd February 2010 at 07:51 AM.

Maybe someone had offered it at a higher price. It's not so hard to notice that, despite confirming for the transaction to take place, he still enquires if it's still confirmed. Just let it go t/s, atleast you save $45 right? most likely also he thought you are going to fly aeroplane when you missed his sms. Anyway like nightmare stated, how is that timing possible? An SMS from the future?
    Your pictures speaks for you, not your camera.

Ha ha I Got it. Typo error. Don't let such a thing ruin your day.
    Your pictures speaks for you, not your camera.

As I have mentioned it was a typo, The sms was on Monday night 10.15 am. I noticed when I woke up this morning.

Our sms communications were very clear, "confirmed", "ok", "thank" and all that. The least he could do was to re-sms when he did not receive a reply from me.

Like you mentioned, most likely he received a higher offer. This is what I mean by dishonourable. There were no slack cut at all.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfbeng View Post
    On Sunday 31 January, Hacknet posted a CF for sales at $45/ After a string of sms on meeting place and time we agreed t deal on 2 Feb at Mindef Bukit Gombak,
    These were the final sms
    1. me: 11.50pm "Ok. 176 goes there. So Tuesdy confirmed"
    2. Hacnet: Great. See you Tuesday morning"

On Tuesday morning at 6 am I noticed I had a missed sms at 10.15 am from him asking whether we are still dealing. When I replied him he said sorry, he had passed on to next person because I din't reply.

Clubsnappers please be the judge on whether he was being honourable in his dealing. I had stated in my sms that it is confirmed (note the ed end the end of the word). I woke up at 6.30 am to get ready to meet and met up with this kind of situation.

This is someone whom I will call a dishonourable, untrustworthy person.

Please let me have your feedbacks.

It is only a CF card. What do you expect him to do when he sms'ed and u dint reply. How does he know you are not going to pilot an airplane. At least he's bothered to reply that he sold the card when you sms'ed him the next day. And he saved you a wasted trip down to Mindef. And it is not very nice to post up people's handphone number without his knowledge/permission.
    Last edited by kiwitan; 2nd February 2010 at 03:57 PM.

You want feedback?

1. Dont type when you are angry.
    2. Use the 24-hr format. Your spelling for AM/PM needs improvement as it really distorts the facts.
    The sooner you get it, the longer you enjoy it.
    I welcome you @ www.benaw.zenfolio.com

How would you feel if you got up at 6 am in the morning in order to keep a confirmed appointment only to be told it is off because you missed an sms (one sms, take note) that was sent 9 hours before the appointment. And take note, it was a confirmed deal, not to be confirm. But as once member advised, don't get too worked up.

Well it is a lesson well-learned that there are such people out there in this civilised forum.

It is not nice to post somebody HP. it is also not nice to be played out. Anyway thanks for your view.

Thanks for the objective and not so objective feedbacks