Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 7th Feb --- Fashion Shoot with L.S.A <<< Liting, Sheryl, Amanda >>>

Default Re: 7th Feb --- Fashion Shoot with L.S.A <<< Liting, Sheryl, Amanda >>>

Quote Originally Posted by surrephoto View Post
    Look forward to shooting Liting... it's been a long time since I shot her.

Ups for venom and liting.
    Thanks for the ups. Its really been a long time since u shot Liting.

Shoot is comfirm ON this sunday. Shoot details have been sent out.

Come support Liting, Sheryl and Amanda.

Last 7 slots, Please SMS 9631 8077 to join the shoot.

Photographers:

1. Maj*****
    2. spe*******
    3. rob******
    4. tint
    5. me****
    6. hon****
    7. sur*******
    8. win 1
    9. win 2
    10. ja*****
    11. tony
    12. eric

Please PM, SMS 9631 8077 or email thevenom81@gmail.com to join the shoot.

Photographers:

1. spe*******
    2. rob******
    3. tint
    4. me****
    5. me**** 2
    6. hon****
    7. sur*******
    8. win 1
    9. win 2
    10. ja*****
    11. tony
    12. eric

Please PM, SMS 9631 8077 or email thevenom81@gmail.com to join the shoot.

Thanks to all the photographers who attended the shoot.

Hope you guys have fun, enjoyed the shoot and got great shots.

Thanks for organizing this great session, Venom81, and the models improvising so many great poses and facial expressions.
    I am a newbie in portraits though, so not quite successful yet in the shots. Looking forward to join you guys again to further improve my skills.

BTW, I dun exactly recall the name of the replacement model for Amanda today, Jaslin?
    Have to say sorry to her again, using reflector for a few times as a newbie... maybe will pull her to locations with more even lighting next time instead of using reflector right under the Sun, so stupid I was/am...

many thanks to surrephoto(it's you, bro, right?) who helped to place the reflector just nice and rescued the situation.

Robin
    (Pentax K7+istD)&&(Pentax ||Schneider||Voitlander)
    My Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by robinhook View Post
    Thanks for organizing this great session, Venom81, and the models improvising so many great poses and facial expressions.
    I am a newbie in portraits though, so not quite successful yet in the shots. Looking forward to join you guys again to further improve my skills.

BTW, I dun exactly recall the name of the replacement model for Amanda today, Jaslin?
    Have to say sorry to her again, using reflector for a few times as a newbie... maybe will pull her to locations with more even lighting next time instead of using reflector right under the Sun, so stupid I was/am...

many thanks to surrephoto(it's you, bro, right?) who helped to place the reflector just nice and rescued the situation.

Robin
    Hahah... no worries robin, yup it was me who held the reflector. Hope to see you at more shoots in the future!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12