Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: do we have to be rude when someone offers a price you are not happy

Quote Originally Posted by Cash
    i guess nobody here would be jumping in at song if he'd to sell his a60 for $75.
    What a wonderful world if the price we want to pay = the price we are willing to sell?

Quote Originally Posted by song
    i remember i sold my E-10 at around 25% of its last known selling price of $1699, also warranty out liao. Hence i applied the same rating.
    u sold your E-10 at $1699 x 25% = $425 ??

since you know that a new set is selling $340, offering $75 is merely 22% of the price for a new set. unless his set got serious problem like LCD not working...etc

if i were the seller, i will be pissed at such an offer, most probably i won't bother to reply at all

back to topic, i dun find the reply is rude at all, probably he dun even want to neg. the price with you further so he tell u to buy elsewhere
    We are HDD of PC & FT are MB add to storage;
    so PC never hangs with enormous storage capacity - LKY

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Cash
    i guess nobody here would be jumping in at song if he'd to sell his a60 for $75.
    Funny.. I remembered a poll on stay/leaving.. and it seems like the poll was for jest. Hmmmm

*mutter mutter* And why do i always have to do this? Kidding!

Right folks, i think song gets the idea and the thread has served it's purpose. I've gotten a few request to close this thread and after reviewing it, i think it's only appropriate.

Song, i hope you understand there isn't any point taking anything further? Since you wanted the members of this forums to give their views (which they did) this thread is here by closed.

Better luck next time in B&S.
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123