Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 81

Thread: What's a good girly camera bag for the K-x

  1. #41

    Default Re: What's a good girly camera bag for the K-x

    Quote Originally Posted by flowerpot View Post
    buying 1 for her... , or saving for a big diamond ring...
    are you talking about me... or yourself? i am confused.....

  2. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Still wondering where I belong
    Posts
    3,434

    Default Re: What's a good girly camera bag for the K-x

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    are you talking about me... or yourself? i am confused.....
    my wife already got her "uncle" looking bag for her K-x...plus a small diamond ring 3 yrs ago...

    now my money is reserved for diapers....
    Gallery|Baby gallery
    I have become an expert in cleaning poo

  3. #43

    Default Re: What's a good girly camera bag for the K-x

    Quote Originally Posted by flowerpot View Post
    my wife already got her "uncle" looking bag for her K-x...plus a small diamond ring 3 yrs ago...

    now my money is reserved for diapers....
    lol... my one already has a uncle looking bag.....

  4. #44
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The Far East
    Posts
    1,466

    Default Re: What's a good girly camera bag for the K-x

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    lol... my one already has a uncle looking bag.....
    So, what's an auntie looking bag?
    Brand loyalty? Pffttt...| Got Flickr?
    I shoot JPEG (got a problem with that?)

  5. #45

    Default Re: What's a good girly camera bag for the K-x

    Quote Originally Posted by Baracus View Post
    So, what's an auntie looking bag?
    ntuc plastic bag

  6. #46
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: What's a good girly camera bag for the K-x

    Quote Originally Posted by flowerpot View Post
    my wife already got her "uncle" looking bag for her K-x...plus a small diamond ring 3 yrs ago...

    now my money is reserved for diapers....

    i got uncle looking bag + small diamond ring also

  7. #47

    Default Re: What's a good girly camera bag for the K-x

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    i got uncle looking bag + small diamond ring also
    hoi, you not pentax user, go back to canon forums and talk about 400d, 450d, 500d.

  8. #48
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: What's a good girly camera bag for the K-x

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    hoi, you not pentax user, go back to canon forums and talk about 400d, 450d, 500d.
    i switch to pentax











    just kidding

  9. #49

    Default Re: What's a good girly camera bag for the K-x

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    i switch to pentax











    just kidding
    no way, i will never see my sigma 10-20 again when we're on holiday.

  10. #50
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    998

    Default Re: What's a good girly camera bag for the K-x

    LV bag won't scratch too.

  11. #51
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    998

    Default Re: What's a good girly camera bag for the K-x

    Coach bags are good disguise for cameras too.

  12. #52

    Default Re: What's a good girly camera bag for the K-x

    Haha looks like she's the one who received the uncle-looking bag and diamond ring from you.

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    hoi, you not pentax user, go back to canon forums and talk about 400d, 450d, 500d.
    Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives.

  13. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    NTU and Wdls
    Posts
    2,622

    Default Re: What's a good girly camera bag for the K-x

    I've looked through, felt and tested quite a few of these before for my GF, polled quite alot of girls.

    You can check out the following:
    1) Crumpler (most girls seem to like colours)

    2) LV's camera bag is just not very pretty, (nicer ones are past season, v hard to get new)

    http://www.louisvuitton.com/uk/flash...Id=prod1370304

    3) the Prada's normal camera bag is just too ugly


    4) the Prada's Nuts and Bolts is just soooo limited edition,


    5) Coach bags simply has really bad material (don't need to see can know liao)

    6) A Chanel large camera bag is just...... $$$$$$$$

    6) Shootsac (not practical for travelling, must carry camera outside, and v thin protection)
    Ultimately settled on Golla. It's actually a very well designed bag, very thoughtful. In fact I'm thinking of dumping one of my crumplers for a bag from Golla.

    Observation:
    Billingham (seems to shout "unfashionable" and "uncle" to most girls)..
    Lowepro, Nat geog, etc etc are just another guy's camera bag...


    Ultimately....
    She settled on Golla. Seems like they have new designs every year, and the designs are for 1 year only. This is the Golla red Dora, last year's model if I'm not wrong.


    Personally I think Golla bags very nicely designed, and actually have been thinking of dumping my crumplers try get their men's stuff.

  14. #54

    Default Re: What's a good girly camera bag for the K-x

    Quote Originally Posted by unseen View Post
    Ultimately....
    She settled on Golla. Seems like they have new designs every year, and the designs are for 1 year only. This is the Golla red Dora, last year's model if I'm not wrong.


    Personally I think Golla bags very nicely designed, and actually have been thinking of dumping my crumplers try get their men's stuff.
    These look really cool. Better don't let my wife see these ...

  15. #55

    Default Re: What's a good girly camera bag for the K-x

    I already bought this bag from adorama.com for USD44, for my GF.

  16. #56

    Default Re: What's a good girly camera bag for the K-x

    I've got my first PENTAX K-x twin lens kit last Sunday and I've been calling it 小白 since then.

    Ladies out there, check out this website for gorgeous camera bags! They are too cute to carry around, haha.

    http://www.epiphaniebags.com/

    Last edited by Leengirl; 5th February 2010 at 09:52 AM.

  17. #57

    Default Re: What's a good girly camera bag for the K-x

    Quote Originally Posted by Leengirl View Post
    I've got my first PENTAX K-x twin lens kit last Sunday and I've been calling it 小白 since then.

    Ladies out there, check out this website for gorgeous camera bags! They are too cute to carry around, haha.

    http://www.epiphaniebags.com/
    Oi i tot I bought built medium cargo camera bag for you liao, you still look at other expensive bag for what?

  18. #58

    Default Re: What's a good girly camera bag for the K-x

    Quote Originally Posted by Leengirl View Post
    I've got my first PENTAX K-x twin lens kit last Sunday and I've been calling it 小白 since then.

    Ladies out there, check out this website for gorgeous camera bags! They are too cute to carry around, haha.

    http://www.epiphaniebags.com/
    mmm, the brown one looks good actually. for a lady, of course.

  19. #59

    Default Re: What's a good girly camera bag for the K-x

    Quote Originally Posted by tabako View Post
    Oi i tot I bought built medium cargo camera bag for you liao, you still look at other expensive bag for what?


    learn quickly that girls will be girls.

  20. #60

    Default Re: What's a good girly camera bag for the K-x

    Quote Originally Posted by aaron80 View Post
    Haha looks like she's the one who received the uncle-looking bag and diamond ring from you.
    who? me?

    where?

    how?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •