View Poll Results: Is it normal to feel this way?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. If u really love that person u'll feel whatever they feel too.

35 76.09%
  • No. Its not healthy to let it affect ur concentration.

7 15.22%
  • I dunno.

4 8.70%

Thread: Is it normal if..

Default Is it normal if..

whenever ur gf or someone special is in a bad mood or feeling down, u juz cant stand seeing them being like that and u feel bad also and it affects ur concentration coz u keep thinking about it?

yup,u r normal.

i think it's better that if one is down the other should be cheerful and perk the downer up.

but of course sometimes u just can't help how u feel, but i just can't imagine my gf coming home crying becos her boss was so demanding (sales job??) and i sat there and moped with her becos i felt bad that she felt bad.

i'd probably force her to bake cookies with me so that i can put flour on her nose while she unsuccessfully tries to run away from me?

u get the idea lar..

Deregistered

That's why cameras exists, they don't throw temper, if they breakdown, CP is always willing to offer you suggestions for replacements and even more features...

OK, enough of OT & jokes.

You're perfectly normal lah, if your SO is not feeling too good neither would you, after all you're all bonded by the same feelings...

Quote Originally Posted by Mystix
    whenever ur gf or someone special is in a bad mood or feeling down, u juz cant stand seeing them being like that and u feel bad also and it affects ur concentration coz u keep thinking about it?
    yes

(the above reply is less than 10 letters, hence this utterly useless waste of words.)
    Today is a gift; that's why it's called the present.
    The toys

In depends on whether there is an emotion "leader" in the relationship. if the guy is an emotion "leader", he wont feel it. in fact, he's probably the comforter to the female & vice versa. if he's in a bad mood, then usually the gal try to avoid him coz she feels unable to help/manage. Usually, couples with an obvious "leader" tend to form relationship tht last longer.

thx 4 all e replies.
    wah shadus u sound very pro leh.. heheh u got psychiatric training izit.
    Last edited by Mystix; 7th March 2004 at 05:17 PM.

no, i was just out from woodbridge last yr. so got *professional* advice... muahahah

Hi,
    Here's another question to think about.

On a situation like this, would you agree that the women are more emotional and prone to take things more personal than the men? Or do the men feel the same way also?

Regards,
    -Michelle-

Deregistered

thx 4 all e replies.
    wah shadus u sound very pro leh.. heheh u got psychiatric training izit.
    Call it.. experience..

Quote Originally Posted by mich_2103
    Hi,
    Here's another question to think about.

On a situation like this, would you agree that the women are more emotional and prone to take things more personal than the men? Or do the men feel the same way also?

Regards,
    -Michelle-
    Well..... in general, maybe yes. But "man" nowadays tend to be more emotional (for unknown reasons) compared to the older generation.

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Call it.. experience..

all the time my fren, all the time.

yeah
    or even.. sometimes i get more TU LEN if they Bin Chow Chow whole day.. wah liew... ask them wat happen.. dun wan to say,.. how to help?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadus
    Well..... in general, maybe yes. But "man" nowadays tend to be more emotional (for unknown reasons) compared to the older generation.
    ya esp when it comes to their mothers & family members & they can't take things less personally.

That's what a camera is for. It helps you forget about this sort of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by jOhO
    i think it's better that if one is down the other should be cheerful and perk the downer up.

but of course sometimes u just can't help how u feel, but i just can't imagine my gf coming home crying becos her boss was so demanding (sales job??) and i sat there and moped with her becos i felt bad that she felt bad.

i'd probably force her to bake cookies with me so that i can put flour on her nose while she unsuccessfully tries to run away from me?

u get the idea lar..
    In another words....get her moods up lah

I will try not to let it affect me...but then, I think I will still get affected somehow bah
    Dancing desert scorpion
    :devil:

juz curious, those who voted No, care to share ur reasons why?

juz curious, those who voted No, care to share ur reasons why?
    they dun really care do they