Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lens wanted

Default Re: Lens wanted

To Ed9119, you should read what I am talking about when you said "In your 'Hi' thread introducing yourself you mentioned
    Someone who has a great experience in photography and can capture images with any camera. "
    Last edited by leowyien; 1st February 2010 at 08:51 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leowyien View Post
    Would you sponsor me the money?
    I know someone who will.

But first you must offer your 500D as a trade in. Why don't you send it to me first. After evaluation of the condition, I will send it to that sponsor whom will top up the rest and send you a brand new 5D mk2.

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ed9119 View Post
    pray tell, what is a microless gap lens ?
    I wasted a whole lot of grey cells and precious sleep Googling it up, recursively brought back to this post, Googling it up, recursively brought back to this post, Googling it up, recursively brought back to this post...

Try it! It's fun!

http://www.google.com.sg/search?hl=e...meta=&aq=f&oq=

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leowyien View Post
    To Ed9119, you should read what I am talking about when you said "In your 'Hi' thread introducing yourself you mentioned
    Someone who has a great experience in photography and can capture images with any camera. "
    google 'kids with cameras project' and learn from the less fortunate

also............. NEVER flaime bait a Mod...... infraction served

p/s if you are REALLY a 13-yr-old ........ please do not misunderstand and think that we are picking on you here in this thread or the other thread you started about how much abuse a cam can take. Its for your own good that you understand what the important fundamentals, philosopies and principles of photography are as someone who is new to the hobby. YES, we do talk equiptment alot here...... but discuss it with a mature attitude eg. exactly why/how your 500D is affecting your photography and perhaps in what areas you have hit a brick wall. It could be technique or equiptment or state of mind or something else . Dont just go off and assume that equiptment/technology is the problem. Then members will more likely respond with genuine advise to help you improve your craft.

There are MANY good folks who will be happy to help with practical advise ........ but only if you help yourself first. If you dont read your manual, dont google for some self-help , if you dont go out and experiement or shoot ...... and dont do your photography homework.... advise and help is going to be a little scarce
    Last edited by ed9119; 2nd February 2010 at 03:46 AM.
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

I see what you mean

Either way, the search results are too cheem for me to interpret >.>

i'm starting to think that ts just might be a troll

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12