Thread: Question on Crumpler Warranty

Default Question on Crumpler Warranty

Hi forumers,

anyone has any idea on how to check the warranty validity of a crumpler bag?

I just bought a crumpler bag from Crumpler Raffles City, the sales girl rattled off a string of warranty stuffs, but in my haste i never did question fully on the warranty stuffs. I've only heard her say that i can return the bag in its original package within 1 week, and theres this 6 years warranty on the bag, but the question i wanna post here is how do Crumpler service folks check the warranty of their bag? by the retail receipt(i doubt the receipt could even last 1 month before the ink fades off~)?? or some serial code found on the tag/plastic bag covering the bag??
    Canon 50D / 18-55mm IS / 70-200mm F4L USM / 50mm F1.8 II

Default Re: Question on Crumpler Warranty

Quote Originally Posted by snapdh View Post
    Hi forumers,

anyone has any idea on how to check the warranty validity of a crumpler bag?

I just bought a crumpler bag from Crumpler Raffles City, the sales girl rattled off a string of warranty stuffs, but in my haste i never did question fully on the warranty stuffs. I've only heard her say that i can return the bag in its original package within 1 week, and theres this 6 years warranty on the bag, but the question i wanna post here is how do Crumpler service folks check the warranty of their bag? by the retail receipt(i doubt the receipt could even last 1 month before the ink fades off~)?? or some serial code found on the tag/plastic bag covering the bag??
    Well, the onli proof they can verify is the receipt itself... keep it well then ;o my receipt for my previous crumpler bag still had the ink on it b4 i threw it away after 6 months.. though it was slightly faded.. I kept it in a clear folder all the time n nv took it out lol

n i juz bought a bag from the same shop a few hours ago too ;o
    Last edited by Irvine; 30th January 2010 at 08:28 PM.
    Google is your friend. Make use of it.

you will need to verify by the receipt, warranty if i'm not wrong it's only 6mths. remember to make a photocopy of it of the receipt, as the original receipt will fade off quite fast.
    Nikon D300s|Tokina 12-24 f/4|Tamron 17-50 f/2.8|Nikon 35 f/1.8| Flickr

Wow 6months only dotz.. ya will go and make digital scans of the receipt sigh~ thanks for the feedbacks!
    Canon 50D / 18-55mm IS / 70-200mm F4L USM / 50mm F1.8 II

Quote Originally Posted by snapdh View Post
    Wow 6months only dotz.. ya will go and make digital scans of the receipt sigh~ thanks for the feedbacks!
    yeah, 6months only. Haha. Welcome!
    Nikon D300s|Tokina 12-24 f/4|Tamron 17-50 f/2.8|Nikon 35 f/1.8| Flickr

My karachi Outpost Zipper came out...... i wonder how much will it cost to have that repaired... anyone has any ideas? From the looks of this thread i dun think i will have any more warrenty. Bought it years back.
    1stJournal - Painting your life journals since 2008
    Email / Facebook / Instagram

Welcome to CS
    Take the shot!

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by SianZronG View Post
    My karachi Outpost Zipper came out...... i wonder how much will it cost to have that repaired... anyone has any ideas? From the looks of this thread i dun think i will have any more warrenty. Bought it years back.
    How about buy new one?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    How about buy new one?
    Go to a tailor and ask them to replace a zipper for you la.

Quote Originally Posted by SianZronG View Post
    zipper replace outside, shouldn't be too ex, i think..

at most you go and find the ziip yourself at ykk then ask someone to do it.