Thread: Any web designers good at Flash??

Default Any web designers good at Flash??

Anyone can recommend any web designers who are good with Flash? Looking to hire one for a job but then can't find the Clubsnap of web design hahaa.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Any web designers good at Flash??

well. wad is it u wanna do for ur flash? u might wanna discuss here a bit. then if i know of any person interested i could refer them to u.

Quote Originally Posted by mattlock View Post
    Anyone can recommend any web designers who are good with Flash? Looking to hire one for a job but then can't find the Clubsnap of web design hahaa.
    what exactly you wanna from your website? can you point to 1 or 2 website/s that have the things you are looking for?

I want a map that has points on it that you can click on and more stuff will popup like a picture or a video
    and the map should be able to zoom in and out

maybe that's not flash?I dunno

Blog Entries

well. tats flash i assure u. only hard part is to get the coordinates right. i hate zoomy stuff ~~ but its possible.

probably i will assign it as a movieclip. then jsut edit. zoom also zoom movieclip.

does it have to have navi? like google earth?

singapore map or world map?

You can do stuff with google maps - they have APIs that integrate with flash or you can do some pretty simple stuff with GMarkers that will pop up info. You can read up their API development if you like developing.

ALternatively you can look at Bing Maps (haven't developed with this but has a nice interface).

Good luck and have fun
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html