Thread: Laser quest in Singapore?

Default Laser quest in Singapore?

Hi,

my fren needs to know where can Laser quest (not sure if this is the correct term) where one uses "laser guns" to shoot one another can be found in Singapore. I thought there was one in Marina Square but could not locate on its website directory. Tried Google search also returned no results. I also heard that there is one at Sentosa previously but I could not find it on the Web too so turning to this forum. Appreciate if anyone can help, thanks !

there usd to be one at Cineleisure Orchard. Not too sure if it's still there or not though. Had played once.

There used to be one in Marina Square and in the Bukit Batok CDANS club. Don't know whether they are still there though. The one in Cineleisure is called Laser Mania. Again not sure whether it's still there.

Blog Entries

Default laser quest

Quote Originally Posted by linse
    There used to be one in Marina Square and in the Bukit Batok CDANS club. Don't know whether they are still there though. The one in Cineleisure is called Laser Mania. Again not sure whether it's still there.
    can try east coast entertainment centre, the one beside macs. i went there once to try out.

I don't think the one at Cineleisure exists anymore...think it closed down (don't quote me on this, but I seem to remember the amusement centre there being shut down when I went there).

Yah, can try the East Coast one, if its still there

And I think the one in Marina Square also closed down a few years back already.