Thread: New ClubSNAP Server In Operation

Default New ClubSNAP Server In Operation

Hi Everyone,

ClubSNAP's website is now on a new server after some long sleepless nights . We would like to thank all members for your patience with the connection problems for the past few weeks. Hopefully this issue is resolved with the shift into a more powerful machine.

Kindly post your feedback in the Feedback & Suggestion Box if you encounter any problems. Please do NOT post bug reports in this thread.

Whee! New server!

Congradulations ... guys, thks for effort and hardship to make this place running better.

P/S: No wonder these past few midnights, cant get into the forum, especially on 5-mar 4am ..... just got woke up in my dreams and try coming into the forum again .... where else can i go at such hours .... hee hee

thank you! my 'cannotgettoclubsnap' nights were spent at the mac forum

Quote Originally Posted by Edmund
    Hi Everyone,

ClubSNAP's website is now on a new server after some long sleepless nights . We would like to thank all members for your patience with the connection problems for the past few weeks. Hopefully this issue is resolved with the shift into a more powerful machine.

Kindly post your feedback in the Feedback & Suggestion Box if you encounter any problems. Please do NOT post bug reports in this thread.
    So, to all the guys & gals at Clubsnap, please listen to this. Do not abuse this forum as we know those people behind this forum is doing their best to get it running nice & smooth for people like us(the free users) to surf in this site. Hope that your kind & mature understanding is much, much appreciated. Just speaking from my point of view & no offend to all you guys & gals out there. Cheers all & keep on surfing!!
    Last edited by Spectrum; 5th March 2004 at 01:30 PM.

thanx to the admin people! this is a wonderful place to learn and make friends!!

Congrats on your "shifting" and "renovation"! May ClubSNAP grow from strength to strength!

/me sends a virtual flower basket

Quote Originally Posted by Poon
    Whee! New server!
    Hi Poon, I am in here.

Quote Originally Posted by Edmund
    Hi Everyone,

congrats !! curious to know what is the new server spec and in what way better than the old server ?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by oceanxp
    congrats !! curious to know what is the new server spec and in what way better than the old server ?
    Basically just doubled everything

Doubled the processors
    Doubled the memory
    Doubled the hard-disks

kewl... no wonder so fast nowsadays. no more hang-ups...

Guys, you fellas did a really wonderful job and am very proud of you all!

the server's good.... no more hang-ups or slow connection

Gr8 jobs guys!!

Thank you for the admin's tireless efforts to make surfing Clubsnap a breeze. Keep it up.