Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 38111213141518 ... LastLast

Thread: 30k savings, 35 y-o

Default Re: 30k savings, 35 y-o

No ones right no ones wrong. Eveybody can have their own expectations and everybody have their own style of managing finances. No ones saying definitely if u have no $$$ u are not a gd person. And we all agree that a lifetime partner is more than just $$$.

Tum podem extulit horridulum...日出東方﹐唯我不敗。

we now know officially, fellow cser yappy full fill the requirement.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...55#post5828155
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

Quote Originally Posted by eyes View Post
    pop corn time!!!!
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

Quote Originally Posted by yqt View Post
    pop corn time!!!!
    It's amazing how the truth will bring out the devil in some women!

"Histrionic/Narcissistic Personality Disorder."

Hey ... wait a minute!

Doesn't ...

1. Has a grandiose sense of self-importance.
    2. Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love.
    3. Requires excessive admiration.
    4. Is interpersonally exploitative (i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends) and lacks empathy.
    5. Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her.

aptly describe sooo many females nowadays? Take XX or most XMMs for example! ROTFL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    It's amazing how the truth will bring out the devil in some women!

"Histrionic/Narcissistic Personality Disorder."

Hey ... wait a minute!

Doesn't ...

1. Has a grandiose sense of self-importance.
    2. Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love.
    3. Requires excessive admiration.
    4. Is interpersonally exploitative (i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends) and lacks empathy.
    5. Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her.

aptly describe sooo many females nowadays? Take XX or most XMMs for example! ROTFL!!!
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

Quote Originally Posted by ckuang View Post
    Gosh after reading 12 pages of response, am I the only person who finds this whole thread so uncomfortable? it's just so.... ummm .....material???
    i know, i am waiting for the lenscaps to start appearing too. 12 pages on, still nothing. damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oops.... wrong link, I'm suppose to only link page 3 of the document on flags...
    Tum podem extulit horridulum...日出東方﹐唯我不敗。

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i know, i am waiting for the lenscaps to start appearing too. 12 pages on, still nothing. damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lenscap is passe.

now the in-thing is ipad.
    but it's not meant for guys.
    get the drift?

Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    lenscap is passe.

get the drift?
    i will camp here until page 25!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, lenscap, ipad, whatever! we just want to see the goods!

best if the model poses against a vios or a cherry qq

Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    lenscap is passe.

get the drift?
    Oddly enough ... I suspect that you will see more guys walking around with iPADS than women.

Quote Originally Posted by Yappy View Post
    I think she is referring to SGD.

It depends, I have a colleague who earns $3000 and save $2700 and another who has $10,000 and still ...'money not enough'
    SGD indeed. That means around 30% less for many things than here in Australia. You make the valid point, it depends on your personal circumstances and what you like to do with your money. There is no right or wrong numbers and contrary to what Jeanie thinks owning 4 vehicles is no big deal where I'm from, infact it would hardly make most tradesmen raise an eyebrow as it's no big issue here. Boat ownership (quite large) is no big deal either, nor is owning a large house etc. Different places different outlooks.

Women and their ways are however universal and that also applies to men. Different cultures, same old problems.
    Last edited by Ian; 1st February 2010 at 07:54 PM.
    The Ang Moh from Hell
    Professional Photography - many are called, few are chosen!

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Oddly enough ... I suspect that you will see more guys walking around with iPADS than women.
    Especially here on CS
    The Ang Moh from Hell

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Especially here on CS
    Naah ... guys with iPAD fetishes know no bounds.

Wonders how you lot would handle a seriously well off woman. One earning say 1.9 million SGD a year or more?

A GTR isn't that expensive. It's 25% cheaper than the 4WD I'm considering as my next vehicle. ( I have 3 cars and 1 motorcycle)
    Personally, I dun give a damn how much my spouse makes and in fact the more the merrier Besides 1.9mil a yr is not really THAT high...

I would agree that the GTR is not expensive at all. A person with 6 - 8k income already can afford it and you can easily spot one on the road anytime of the day!

Quote Originally Posted by Burnings View Post
    Personally, I dun give a damn how much my spouse makes and in fact the more the merrier Besides 1.9mil a yr is not really THAT high...

I would agree that the GTR is not expensive at all. A person with 6 - 8k income already can afford it and you can easily spot one on the road anytime of the day!
    it really depends on how much commitments a person has. personally, even if i make that kind of money, i wouldn't be able to spare the cash

Indeed it's not that high compared to some of the banking and finance sector fund managers etc who are paid exhorbitant fees for essentially gambling with others money (eg hedge fund managers).

Ferrari's aren't that expensive either in real terms. You can buy them used for less than 25K here in Australia.
    The Ang Moh from Hell

Quote Originally Posted by SK1968 View Post
    it really depends on how much commitments a person has. personally, even if i make that kind of money, i wouldn't be able to spare the cash
    agree...shld see how some ppl spend their money on cars or other items... when you know how much they actually earn....tsk tsk...a life of debts....

actually i think this thread has also an element of financial management...

Indeed it's not that high compared to some of the banking and finance sector fund managers etc who are paid exhorbitant fees for essentially gambling with others money (eg hedge fund managers).

Ferrari's aren't that expensive either in real terms. You can buy them used for less than 25K here in Australia.
    hiyo...in aust cars are really cheap compare to here. a COE can alr easily get a decent jap car there...who will even think of QQ Cherry in Aust...

do u make emmmm 2mil a year? or even 1mil aday...i won't say sthg i am not even near there yet...

an as for GTR is cheap or not...there are a lot of ppl living a lifestyle beyond that earning capacity..or simply tonnes of debts and installments.......you can even buy a lambo if u can afford to set 5-6k of your pay for that....hmm..but then minus the other expenses in life can we still live comfortably.....

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 38111213141518 ... LastLast