Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 32 of 32

Thread: Full Metal Alchemist

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgang
    PS2 game? Of Naruto you mean? Or FMA?
    There's PS2 games for both Naruto and FMA. There's a PS2 game for Gungrave as well, but reviews for the Gungrave game ain't that good. The Naruto game and the new FMA game are pretty good though.

  2. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by avatarzero
    There's PS2 games for both Naruto and FMA. There's a PS2 game for Gungrave as well, but reviews for the Gungrave game ain't that good. The Naruto game and the new FMA game are pretty good though.
    omg>>>~~~~

    the LEGEND speaks.......


    *btw, you still wan One Piece?

  3. #23

    Default

    seems that it is a gathering of the anime fans here .......

    current fav anime series is YU-GI-OH

    was wondering any of u all out there likes jap manga ???

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Singapore (SengKang)
    Posts
    2,789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tmc17479
    Anyone still knows where to get Ghost in the Shell 1st GIG? Kinda hooked on it. Gunslinger girls was fantastic and The last exile is taking forever to download.
    I got the whole series of 1st GIG and last exile from suprnova last few months.. not sure if they still have them now..
    -Express yourself not in words-
    http://www.majere2sg.com

  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In the void.
    Posts
    1,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by avatarzero
    There's PS2 games for both Naruto and FMA. There's a PS2 game for Gungrave as well, but reviews for the Gungrave game ain't that good. The Naruto game and the new FMA game are pretty good though.
    Actually, there's is a GITS SAC game out soon. But it's going to be a very low-key release.
    http://www.production-ig.co.jp/game/...ame/index.html

    And here's the GITS official site.... they have lotsa cool mechandise on the site too.

    http://www.kokaku-s.com/root.html
    Last edited by Prismatic; 10th March 2004 at 03:08 PM.

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Riddle Realms
    Posts
    5,688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by avatarzero
    There's PS2 games for both Naruto and FMA. There's a PS2 game for Gungrave as well, but reviews for the Gungrave game ain't that good. The Naruto game and the new FMA game are pretty good though.

    I absolutely love the Naruto Game!

    How does the FMA play? FPS? Or like Naruto?
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

  7. #27

    Default

    I want ONE PIECE! Hehehehehe

    Wolfy here's some screencaps of the FMA game. click on the link below and then scroll down a little and you should see them.

    FMA game screencaps

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In the void.
    Posts
    1,323

    Default

    Well, for car lovers, another piece of good news.

    Initial D 4th Stage will starting running on SkyPerfect TV in Japan in April.

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Riddle Realms
    Posts
    5,688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by avatarzero
    I want ONE PIECE! Hehehehehe

    Wolfy here's some screencaps of the FMA game. click on the link below and then scroll down a little and you should see them.

    FMA game screencaps
    I sooooooooooo want a piece of the game.. Is it out yet?
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

  10. #30

    Default

    Yep it's been out since december (at least that's what the official site states) in Japan. It's by Square-Enix.
    Here's the link to the official site of the FMA game on PS2 -> FMA PS2 game official site

  11. #31
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prismatic
    Well, for car lovers, another piece of good news.

    Initial D 4th Stage will starting running on SkyPerfect TV in Japan in April.
    really?! wow hahah cant wait man...
    i guess we can finally get to see bunta in his wrx vs takumi then? hehehe *drools*

  12. #32
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In the void.
    Posts
    1,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystix
    really?! wow hahah cant wait man...
    i guess we can finally get to see bunta in his wrx vs takumi then? hehehe *drools*
    If you follow the manga, actually the Trueno has been retired. The WRX belong to Takumi now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •