Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 63

Thread: Singaporean caught in Australian drug bust

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Perth Australia
    Posts
    2,548

    Default Singaporean caught in Australian drug bust

    Last edited by Ian; 27th January 2010 at 09:32 PM.
    The Ang Moh from Hell
    Professional Photography - many are called, few are chosen!

  2. #2

    Default Re: Singaporean caught in Australian drug bust

    Wow.. that's a huge load of ex. Fkin junkies.
    I refuse to List my camer@ equipment here.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3,688

    Default Re: Singaporean caught in Australian drug bust

    Quote Originally Posted by krishna91 View Post
    Wow.. that's a huge load of ex. Fkin junkies.
    They are the producers and main dealers....not junkies

    The junkies are us.........thought Amsterdam was the Exctasy capital, I love my city!

    HS

  4. #4
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default Re: Singaporean caught in Australian drug bust

    kill them all.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

  5. #5
    Moderator diver-hloc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Somewhere North
    Posts
    5,201

    Default Re: Singaporean caught in Australian drug bust

    Can't do the Time.... Don't do the Crime....

    He would have to answer for himself......

    Scuba & Father... For Life

  6. #6
    Member iMac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Tiong Bahru,Singapore
    Posts
    1,122

    Default Re: Singaporean caught in Australian drug bust

    Quote Originally Posted by denniskee View Post
    kill them all.
    i agree. We hang other nationalities when they are here. they shld hang ours too to be fair.

  7. #7
    Moderator diver-hloc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Somewhere North
    Posts
    5,201

    Default Re: Singaporean caught in Australian drug bust

    Quote Originally Posted by denniskee View Post
    kill them all.
    Quote Originally Posted by iMac08 View Post
    i agree. We hang other nationalities when they are here. they shld hang ours too to be fair.

    IIRC.... Aust doesn't have DEATH Penalty.... So, Aust Goverment would be taking care of him for a long time....

    Scuba & Father... For Life

  8. #8

    Default Re: Singaporean caught in Australian drug bust

    Quote Originally Posted by hongsien View Post
    They are the producers and main dealers....not junkies

    The junkies are us.........thought Amsterdam was the Exctasy capital, I love my city!

    HS
    They probably test the drugs. That makes them users as well.
    I refuse to List my camer@ equipment here.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Singaporean caught in Australian drug bust

    Quote Originally Posted by denniskee View Post
    kill them all.
    IMHO the death penalty is way too harsh
    I refuse to List my camer@ equipment here.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Perth Australia
    Posts
    2,548

    Default Re: Singaporean caught in Australian drug bust

    Quote Originally Posted by krishna91 View Post
    IMHO the death penalty is way too harsh
    Not for ar$ehole drug manufacturers and top end supplies. If anything the death penalty is way too kind to them as its over and done quickly. What about the families of the victims of drugs? They often have to live lives of hell as they watch their son, daughter, brother or sister toss their life down the pan for a fix. Guess you've never known any heroin addicts or heavy cocaine users or meth heads?

    These are one of the lowest forms of life on the planet, they have no qualms about what they do and the untold misery they bring. We've had 3 or 4 kids in the last year or so here die from Ecstacy that was not well made.

    When you get to be older Krishna you'll probably understand more about the complexities of the drug trade and the damage it brings to many people.
    The Ang Moh from Hell
    Professional Photography - many are called, few are chosen!

  11. #11

    Default Re: Singaporean caught in Australian drug bust

    Quote Originally Posted by krishna91 View Post
    IMHO the death penalty is way too harsh
    the idea is deterrence.

  12. #12
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default Re: Singaporean caught in Australian drug bust

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Not for ar$ehole drug manufacturers and top end supplies. If anything the death penalty is way too kind to them as its over and done quickly. What about the families of the victims of drugs? They often have to live lives of hell as they watch their son, daughter, brother or sister toss their life down the pan for a fix. Guess you've never known any heroin addicts or heavy cocaine users or meth heads?

    These are one of the lowest forms of life on the planet, they have no qualms about what they do and the untold misery they bring. We've had 3 or 4 kids in the last year or so here die from Ecstacy that was not well made.

    When you get to be older Krishna you'll probably understand more about the complexities of the drug trade and the damage it brings to many people.
    it sounds like if the drugs were well made, than the kids would not have die, which, in that case, death penalty is too hush.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

  13. #13

    Default Re: Singaporean caught in Australian drug bust

    Quote Originally Posted by denniskee View Post
    it sounds like if the drugs were well made, than the kids would not have die, which, in that case, death penalty is too hush.
    they still spread misery in exchange for personal gain.

    that said, i think there are cases where it is perhaps too harsh, i.e. special circumstances. i'm sure it's not hard to think of some. of course, maybe to some there is always a choice, but the choice is not yours to make either.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3,688

    Default Re: Singaporean caught in Australian drug bust

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Not for ar$ehole drug manufacturers and top end supplies. If anything the death penalty is way too kind to them as its over and done quickly. What about the families of the victims of drugs? They often have to live lives of hell as they watch their son, daughter, brother or sister toss their life down the pan for a fix. Guess you've never known any heroin addicts or heavy cocaine users or meth heads?

    These are one of the lowest forms of life on the planet, they have no qualms about what they do and the untold misery they bring. We've had 3 or 4 kids in the last year or so here die from Ecstacy that was not well made.

    When you get to be older Krishna you'll probably understand more about the complexities of the drug trade and the damage it brings to many people.
    Education still the best choice, let the young see how people become when they are addicted to drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, gambling.......

    These dealers survive because there is a market, willing users, so in the end, it is still peoples choice if they want to use it or not......as a user, I think you are partly to blame as well

    You wouldn't want to know how many people die each year of alcohol related liver disease, or from cigarettes, two menaces that needs to be rooted out too

    HS

  15. #15
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default Re: Singaporean caught in Australian drug bust

    Quote Originally Posted by hongsien View Post
    Education still the best choice, let the young see how people become when they are addicted to drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, gambling.......

    These dealers survive because there is a market, willing users, so in the end, it is still peoples choice if they want to use it or not......as a user, I think you are partly to blame as well

    You wouldn't want to know how many people die each year of alcohol related liver disease, or from cigarettes, two menaces that needs to be rooted out too

    HS
    but many, too many users are highly educated, especially those using "designer's drug".
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

  16. #16

    Default Re: Singaporean caught in Australian drug bust

    Quote Originally Posted by denniskee View Post
    but many, too many users are highly educated, especially those using "designer's drug".
    i don't think he means put everyone into university

    i think he means anti drug campaigns, posters, etc, to educate the public about the bad effects of drugs and why mommy says you shouldn't do them.

  17. #17
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default Re: Singaporean caught in Australian drug bust

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i don't think he means put everyone into university

    i think he means anti drug campaigns, posters, etc, to educate the public about the bad effects of drugs and why mommy says you shouldn't do them.
    alamark, many of those using "designer's drug" are from uni or poly. i dont think those kids are not aware of the damages drugs cause.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3,688

    Default Re: Singaporean caught in Australian drug bust

    Quote Originally Posted by denniskee View Post
    but many, too many users are highly educated, especially those using "designer's drug".
    Highly educated doesn't equate to being smart or intelligent........

    HS

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3,688

    Default Re: Singaporean caught in Australian drug bust

    Quote Originally Posted by denniskee View Post
    alamark, many of those using "designer's drug" are from uni or poly. i dont think those kids are not aware of the damages drugs cause.
    Off course they know, but its different when you see it with your own eyes......

    Alamak, nobody understood what I meant, are you guys educated or not?

    HS

  20. #20
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default Re: Singaporean caught in Australian drug bust

    Quote Originally Posted by hongsien View Post
    Off course they know, but its different when you see it with your own eyes......

    Alamak, nobody understood what I meant, are you guys educated or not?

    HS
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •