Hi all tailos,
I am new to PS/CS4 but had done alot of readups and research on color profiling and printer profiling and wanted to print some edited pictures from photoshop. The problem I face is, all the pictures just don't turn out to be close to the monitor preview despite having done the followings:
1) Macbk Pro calibrated with Xrite i1 Display LT;
2) Pictures shot in sRGB RAW and imported into Adobe Bridge;
3) PS colour setting set to "Working space : Adobe RGB1998 with preview;
4) PS Proof set to printer paper profile with preview;
5) When printing, Colour Management set to "Photoshop manages colour";
6) In printer command, Colour Management set to "No colour management"
The result of the print is still atleast 20% off what I see on the screen, can any tailo advice me what if I am missing something?
Btw, the printer used is Epson TX800FW with Premium Glossy Paper, if this matters.
Appreciate your time spent reading this!