Thread: DFS Galleria Duty Free and Tax Free

Default DFS Galleria Duty Free and Tax Free

As the prices of cigarettes are going up and up and up.. and quitting is so darn difficult.. Any suggestions where to get cheaper cigarettes??

My friends told me to get it from DFS Galleria At Scotts Road.. They have duty and Tax free Cigarettes but sold in cartons inside got 10 hard packs.. But could us singaporean purchase it from them?? or only tourists??

But if can i know we must be careful of the cigarettes no tax if caught in coffee shop etc. can get fine.. but still its only for home smokey!!

peace

Quote Originally Posted by metals99
    As the prices of cigarettes are going up and up and up.. and quitting is so darn difficult.. Any suggestions where to get cheaper cigarettes??

My friends told me to get it from DFS Galleria At Scotts Road.. They have duty and Tax free Cigarettes but sold in cartons inside got 10 hard packs.. But could us singaporean purchase it from them?? or only tourists??

But if can i know we must be careful of the cigarettes no tax if caught in coffee shop etc. can get fine.. but still its only for home smokey!!

peace
    er.. best is to quit lah.. but as a smoker myself.. very hard lor.. but i did it lah :P keke

ok dfs ciggies singaporean cannot buy, can only if you're leaving singapore and fly furthering then malaysia. but cannot bring back.

bringing back each pack will be subjected to tax, er no idea how much. never tried to bring back anyway.

if you smoking DFS ciggies, and if the custom or police check, you must produce reciept if not they can charge you lor.

the price will still go up one.. so best is to quit..

Quote Originally Posted by metals99

peace
    why is it so hard to quit? how long have you been smoking? 10 years? 20 years? or 50 years?

Quote Originally Posted by lovells19
    bringing back each pack will be subjected to tax, er no idea how much. never tried to bring back anyway.
    I've bought at DFS, went overseas, puffed and huffed all I could, brought the remaining few packs back and declared them before. After the tax, it's cheaper by a few cents per pack.

Quote Originally Posted by rncw
    why is it so hard to quit? how long have you been smoking? 10 years? 20 years? or 50 years?
    not easy lor..

once you started and once the amount increases, it becomes a habit.. one stick every now and then.

for some you get the cold turkey.. which sucks, you cannot think cannot work cannot sleep cannot **** cannot eat properly..

then if your group of friends all smoke.. worst.. and if you club worst, if you like to sit at kopi tiam, worst.. alot of factors adding to the difficulty of quiting lor. you might say it's excuses.. but it's just not easy man.

but do try lah.. nothing good but bad effects from ciggies man.

Quote Originally Posted by lovells19
    not easy lor..

once you started and once the amount increases, it becomes a habit.. one stick every now and then.

for some you get the cold turkey.. which sucks, you cannot think cannot work cannot sleep cannot **** cannot eat properly..

then if your group of friends all smoke.. worst.. and if you club worst, if you like to sit at kopi tiam, worst.. alot of factors adding to the difficulty of quiting lor. you might say it's excuses.. but it's just not easy man.

but do try lah.. nothing good but bad effects from ciggies man.
    experienced that few years ago...i understand how it felt.

but it can be done...all you need is to take the first step, and be determine.
    i've succeeded, after more than 20 years of smoking...why not you?

Cheapest way to smoke, grow your own tobacco plants. Then roll your own leaves.

Quote Originally Posted by reno77
    Cheapest way to smoke, grow your own tobacco plants. Then roll your own leaves.
    that way i would quit man.. haha.. its not me lah.. its actually my friends.. hahaha u see when around friends it seems that cigarettes are a conversation opener.. well

i am cutting down soon to be a social smoker.. trying