Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 43

Thread: 学习純中文 at ClubSnap!!??

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    39

    Thumbs up 论坛

    Quote Originally Posted by KCBox
    这个论坛支持汉语言语表达啊。。。?

    Hahahahahahahaha.....
    或许我们可以成立一个华语摄影论坛,让所有受中文教育的摄影爱好者有个交流的管道。
    不要小看这个潜能。

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    345

    Talking

    Love all the reply post. You all really can. mouse code also can.

    See-ba-Ho-nee-nan

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the viewfinder...
    Posts
    5,851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KCBox
    Love all the reply post. You all really can. mouse code also can.

    See-ba-Ho-nee-nan

    how to type in chinese??

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In the void.
    Posts
    1,322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidLim
    或许我们可以成立一个华语摄影论坛,让所有受中文教育的摄影爱好者有个交流的管道。
    不要小看这个潜能。
    這個建議還真不錯。不一定要是受過中文制教育的,會講華語的都該練習練習一下。不然以後會連自己的名字都忘 了什麽樣寫喔!學好華語,以後到臺灣來跟這裡的女生搭訕比較方便嘢!

    Eh? In Traditional Chinese? Sorry guys, the comps here all have Trad Chinese input only. Figure it out yourself ^^

    For serious photographers with enuff chinese power, you can try:
    http://www.photosharp.com.tw

  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Bukit Timah
    Posts
    711

    Default

    yeah prismatic, hope you get yourself a girl over there and forget about coming back.

  6. #26

    Default

    ே்ிாீீூதஜதஜகௌைதகதஸம

    னோீலோீகோஸ

    Varnarkam

  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    314

    Default




  8. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rncw
    你们说什麽鸟。。。蓝鸟还是驼鸟呢?
    画眉鸟!:)

  9. #29
    Member kiama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    .SG
    Posts
    1,074

    Default


  10. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SniperD
    how to type in chinese??
    My chinese sucks big time, but have to learn to write in it because some mainlanders simply prefer it over msn. D

    Actually alot of people already have the capability to write in chinese, except that we didnt know. No need to use those clumsy Taiwanese software which love to screw up your baby. Just use the Microsoft IME (input method editors) which come with either your windows XP or office XP, which u have to install from your CD.

    Alternatively, go to http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/...me/default.asp to download the files, or for more info.

    But since its free, dont expect it to be super powerful.
    D300s D200 350D | N18-200VRII N18-70 N50 TK12-24 S70-300 TR18-200

  11. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the viewfinder...
    Posts
    5,851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huaiwei
    My chinese sucks big time, but have to learn to write in it because some mainlanders simply prefer it over msn. D

    Actually alot of people already have the capability to write in chinese, except that we didnt know. No need to use those clumsy Taiwanese software which love to screw up your baby. Just use the Microsoft IME (input method editors) which come with either your windows XP or office XP, which u have to install from your CD.

    Alternatively, go to http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/...me/default.asp to download the files, or for more info.

    But since its free, dont expect it to be super powerful.
    cool! thanks!

  12. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickpower
    wat abt morse code?

    .- -... -.-. -.. . ..-. --......


    What morse code, bar code also can...


    ||||||| |||||| ||||||||||



  13. #33

    Default

    我地呢班打工仔 一生一世為錢幣做奴隸
    個種辛苦折墮講出嚇鬼 ( 死俾你睇 )
    咪話無乜所謂

    ...

  14. #34
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KCBox
    Love all the reply post. You all really can. mouse code also can.

    See-ba-Ho-nee-nan
    what!!! even got mouse code!? how is it like?? is it use to create warning signal by mouse to say that 'cat detected! run for your life!'

  15. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    home
    Posts
    620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by togu
    我地呢班打工仔 一生一世為錢幣做奴隸
    個種辛苦折墮講出嚇鬼 ( 死俾你睇 )
    咪話無乜所謂

    ...
    wah... how u type out those HK words like "乜" ?? or you Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V ?

  16. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caseytan
    wah... how u type out those HK words like "乜" ?? or you Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V ?

    Hehehehheh, yes

  17. #37
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Bedok, Singapore
    Posts
    687

    Default

    哇! 广东话也可以啊!

  18. #38
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Bukit Batok West Avenue 2
    Posts
    1,734

    Default

    Wah, bagus lah~ Bahasa Melayu Juga boleh menguna di forum ini! Saya berfikir kita juga belajar sedikit bahasa melayu kerana bahasa melayu ialah bahasa nasional Singapura.

    但是我们不可以忘记我们是华!不可以忘了我们的根!

    But, well, the most commonly used language in Singapore apparently is English.

    -... - .-- .- -. -.-- --- -. . ..- -. -.. . .-. ... - .- -. -.. -.-- - .... .. ...

    Hmmm... Time to learn tamil?

  19. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore / Japan / China
    Posts
    1,928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by togu
    我地呢班打工仔 一生一世為錢幣做奴隸
    個種辛苦折墮講出嚇鬼 ( 死俾你睇 )
    咪話無乜所謂

    ...
    hehehe

    半斤八两

  20. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flare
    Wah, bagus lah~ Bahasa Melayu Juga boleh menguna di forum ini! Saya berfikir kita juga belajar sedikit bahasa melayu kerana bahasa melayu ialah bahasa nasional Singapura.
    Maaf, tetapi tata bahasanya tidak betul: Bahasa Melayu juga boleh digunakan di forum ini. Saya fikir kita juga harus mempelajari sedikit bahasa Melayu kerana bahasa Melayu ialah bahasa nasional Singapura.

    Boy, it's been a while since I actually write in Malay.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •