Yes, folks, I'm organising a photo competition!
First prize will be a Canon 1D Mark II. Second prize will be an EF 70-200 IS USM lens. Third prize will be a Leica M7.
Please read the terms and conditions below:
Terms & Conditions
1. The contest is open to all citizens and permanent residents of Singapore.
2. All members of Clubsnap shall be eligible to participate.
3. Participants may send in multiple entries, but each participant is only entitled to win one prize.
4. The competition runs from 20 February 2004 and the closing date for submissions shall be 12pm on 12 March 2004.
5. Only images taken with a digital camera may be submitted, and shall adhere to the following requirements for submission:
a. File Format: JPEG (.jpg);
b. File Size: High resolution, no larger than 5mb; and
6. Participants may only submit personally captured images.
7. By submitting an image for the competition, each participant hereby represents and warrants:
a. that they own the copyright to all images submitted for the competition;
b. to grant STREETSHOOTER a perpetual, royalty-free and irrevocable licence to store, display and use the said images in any manner or fashion;
c. the said images do not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party;
d. that they have not in any way assigned, licensed, disposed of, or otherwise encumbered any of their rights which allow them to deal freely with the work and the copyright therein;
e. that they have obtained model releases from any persons featured in their submitted images allowing publication and use of the works as contemplated by these entry rules and regulations; and
f. that they shall indemnify and hold harmless STREETSHOOTER or any Clubsnap moderator and defend any action brought against same with respect to any claim, demand, cause of action, debt or liability, including legal fees, to the extent that it is based upon a claim that the said images hereunder infringes or violates any intellectual property rights of any third party.
8. Obscene, provocative, or otherwise prurient content will be disqualified. Images containing nudity will also be disqualified. STREETSHOOTER retains the sole discretion as to what constitutes unsuitable content.
9. Winners will be notified by via email by 17 March 2004.
10. Winners are required to produce their NRIC as proof of identity when collecting their prizes.
11. The prizes are not exchangeable for cash and all prizes shall be claimed by 30 April 2004.
12. Any unclaimed prizes after 30 April 2004 will be returned to the sponsors.
13. STREETSHOOTER reserves the right to replace any prize with that of similar or lower value without prior notice.
14. STREETSHOOTER disclaims all responsibility for ensuring that prizes will be delivered, by the sponsors or otherwise, to any prize winner.
15. My decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
16. STREETSHOOTER reserves the right to change the competition mechanics, terms and conditions at his absolute discretion without prior notice.