Thread: How dependent are you on Image Editing Software especially Curves?

Default How dependent are you on Image Editing Software especially Curves?

for me the biggest use would be for white balance correction and cropping. Thats it.

However lately, been playing with curves and i do get some funky effects.

Took a picture of this monkey in the woods and with Curves, got all sorts of effects. I like this one more now but who knows...
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

Default Re: How dependent are you on Image Editing Software especially Curves?

not always, but never to the point of funkiness

curves & contrast are my most used PS tools
    My Pixels | a7 | 1635FE Zeiss | MD 50mm f1.4 | MC 35mm f2.8 | MC 50mm f3.5 1:1 Macro |

As long as you like it. You can curve it whichever way you want.
    Take the shot!

Quote Originally Posted by Reportage View Post
    for me the biggest use would be for white balance correction and cropping. Thats it.

However lately, been playing with curves and i do get some funky effects.

Took a picture of this monkey in the woods and with Curves, got all sorts of effects. I like this one more now but who knows...

errrr, whatever floats your boat...
    Exploring! :)

i use it for everything and there are endless possibilities to a simple photograph

there are people who will say a good photograph should come out out the camera unedited..

but i just like to explore the Image Editing Software and don't care even if people say the outcome doesn't look like a photograph anymore