Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Recommendation of Photo Printing Shop?

No way to go back there again.
    The lady who did the printing for me is rude.
    I told her the colour is pale (before that i have print out a set from another shop). She insist that the best colour. And don't even want to see my sample print.

Accurate colours are natural, not saturated colours. Seems like you like the latter. Different people different taste.

I must say that this thread is really useful. ^_^ all the suggestions, infos about machine and photo paper, reviews and prices really help a lot. I had been asking around for suitable price printing for myself.

Thanks all.

That's right .. because of the friends here.. i got to know so many good labs ..
    .. I will try to print at Fotohun in Bukit Timah as well since i have bought the promotion package in the IT show ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Karyinn
    That's right .. because of the friends here.. i got to know so many good labs ..
    .. I will try to print at Fotohun in Bukit Timah as well since i have bought the promotion package in the IT show ^^

Hi~
    If u are thinking of printing at 35mm fotohub in Bukit Timah,
    Look for Alan. Say u are intro by Lawrence Wee.
    Who knows u might get a special price??
    No promises but no harm trying rite~

Exclamation Beautiful Memories was indeed memorable

I went to Beautiful Memories this afternoon, they were fantastic. Not only were they quick but professional as well. The guy went through the entire colour correction and aspect ratio thing with me for almost all of my 40 shots. I was impressed by the attention and the knowledge.

On a side note, I have used Fotohub at Raffles place, I placed an order online and they forgot to print it! ... waited a week, called them and they insisted that they have sent it. Called me the next day to say that they had forgotten my order and would process it, but have to wait for 3 days for delivery. When the delivery package came, all the photos (4R and 3R) were stuck together and the only protection was two cardboard that sandwich the photos and they used scotch tape to hold the cardboards together. The cardboards given were also slightly smaller than the 4R.

Needless to say, without a "Do not bend" warning on the envelope, the envelope was handled badly and ALL of the 4R edges had some bends. The scotch tape used also stuck on the edge of the 4Rs... call that professional... sigh...

I'd recommend digicolor at Marine Terrace

Hi Weewee.. thanks alot .. Is Alan the one having the best printing skill in Bukit Timah Branch? I will ask Alan to print my pictures ...

Hi Cafe,

Wow.. if i am you, i might jump up and call the fotohub and scold them upside down. Sometimes, u will have show your colour orelse they will bully you!...

I am glad to hear that you likes beautiful memories .. the ppl there is nice. Too bad, i am not good at colour tone, when they go through with me, and asked me what kindof colour tone that i prefer, i hardly can tell :P...

Talking

WHere is marine terrace???

Quote Originally Posted by Karyinn
    WHere is marine terrace???
    Marine Terrace is near Marine Parade, after Parkway parade towards siglap... I think...

No, I didn't bother to call up Fotohub... I was quite sure that I would not be using them again. hmph! Thank goodness it was just test shots.

The guy at Beautiful Memories was wonderful. No high brow tehno talk, just plain enhlish and even did some examples to show me what my pics would look like and so forth... so friendly, I almost forgot that it was a shop!

Quote Originally Posted by cafe vienna
    Marine Terrace is near Marine Parade, after Parkway parade towards siglap... I think...

No, I didn't bother to call up Fotohub... I was quite sure that I would not be using them again. hmph! Thank goodness it was just test shots.

The guy at Beautiful Memories was wonderful. No high brow tehno talk, just plain enhlish and even did some examples to show me what my pics would look like and so forth... so friendly, I almost forgot that it was a shop!
    Yup! Beautiful Memories are wonderful! First class in service!

Quote Originally Posted by XXX Boy
    Yup! Beautiful Memories are wonderful! First class in service!
    anyone try online printing @ www.adamphoto.com.sg?
    4R - $0.35 no handling charge, if more than 50 prints, they even get their despatch to send it to your doorstep!!
    try them @ www.adamphoto.com.sg

Is KT good in printing film too?
    Yesterday i sent in a roll of film for printing.. Long time didn't use the SLR camera.

Hey any recommendations in the north area???

Prefably cheap and good as I am going to print my wedding photoshots... probably in thousands

Quote Originally Posted by wind30
    Hey any recommendations in the north area???

Prefably cheap and good as I am going to print my wedding photoshots... probably in thousands
    you can upload it to www.adamphoto.com.sg or call them to pick up your CD or negatives at no extra cost.. and get it send to your house by their despatch.
    www.adamphoto.com.sg
    they r in woodlands anyway!

wow thousands printout.. better play safe and find a reputable one.

If not... you will heartpain.

Ya lor.

We went to New Zealand for our prewedding shots. Dunno how many photos the photographer shot but should be in more than 1k

So I need a reputable and good and cheap place to develop them. Currently we print at a photo shop near our place at 40cents/per 4R. So wondering if there are better places at around that price

KT at chinatown charge 30cents for 4R..

I quite like their print out ...

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by cafe vienna

I recomemd Winston Colour at Bedok central... it next to the newly renovated NTUC, I have been there for years printing normal films and recently they also do digital print and they do print very well. They took pride to print quality.

Try them if you are living in the east side...

what's the opening hours of KT? and what's their price of each 8R?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast