Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 97

Thread: Ah! I've got my k7!!!

  1. #41

    Default Re: Ah! I've got my k7!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by macopajuice View Post
    Congratulations! So the K7 is roughly around SGD1.3K? How come SG airport duty free priced it at SGD2.3K when I saw it there yesterday?
    Looks like we can add Changi Airport to the "list of carrot chopping shops"!
    I don't subsidize marketing campaigns.

  2. #42

    Default Re: Ah! I've got my k7!!!

    So how much is the k7 with the kit lense selling for now? Am really thinking of getting one soon for my trip to Eygpt.

  3. #43

    Default Re: Ah! I've got my k7!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by henrywoo1978 View Post
    So how much is the k7 with the kit lense selling for now? Am really thinking of getting one soon for my trip to Eygpt.
    If SLR Revo still has stocks it's $1338 + $419.
    Other shops will be slightly more expensive, but total will be less than $1.8k
    Last edited by woefulwabbit; 24th January 2010 at 02:16 PM.
    I don't subsidize marketing campaigns.

  4. #44
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,043

    Default Re: Ah! I've got my k7!!!

    congrats!
    Charlie Tan loves his SMC 大姑妈
    deviantART | flickr

  5. #45

    Default Re: Ah! I've got my k7!!!

    so in this case, where would be the more affordable place to purchase it?

  6. #46

    Default Re: Ah! I've got my k7!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by henrywoo1978 View Post
    so in this case, where would be the more affordable place to purchase it?
    SLR Revo... read up a few of the previous posts in this thread... especially posts by woefulwabbit... he's very good at price tracking and remembering!!
    Last edited by sircam; 24th January 2010 at 02:26 PM.

  7. #47

    Default Re: Ah! I've got my k7!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by scorpioh View Post
    Oh, I paid in cash. Had to go down Level 2 to draw $ from the ATM. There'll be surcharges for NETS.
    did you made any reservation with them before hand or you just walk in and try your luck?

  8. #48

    Default Re: Ah! I've got my k7!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by teruranse View Post
    did you made any reservation with them before hand or you just walk in and try your luck?
    Terrance, I'm pretty sure you're gonna be the next one.

  9. #49

    Default Re: Ah! I've got my k7!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by hamustar View Post
    Terrance, I'm pretty sure you're gonna be the next one.
    haha you know me sooooo well... right now i am cameraless cos just sold my 20d liao...

  10. #50

    Default Re: Ah! I've got my k7!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by teruranse View Post
    haha you know me sooooo well... right now i am cameraless cos just sold my 20d liao...
    most important is to know that slr revo or one of the pentax-friendly shops can solve that problem instantly! We cannot have our "condor-shooting" hero from our group photo without his "bow and arrow".
    PENTAXKR,18250,18135,35,40,70,600,AF360
    SONYA6000,1650,1855,18200,5018,3028,16,RX100M3

  11. #51

    Default Re: Ah! I've got my k7!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by OPERA58 View Post
    oh my.... what a toy..

    CONGRATULATION....

    That my wish toy..PENTAX K7...now wishing for... PENTAX K9...
    HOPE THEY PRODUCE ONE JUST FOR ME...
    Here's the K9 on request...

    PENTAXKR,18250,18135,35,40,70,600,AF360
    SONYA6000,1650,1855,18200,5018,3028,16,RX100M3

  12. #52

    Default Re: Ah! I've got my k7!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by teruranse View Post
    did you made any reservation with them before hand or you just walk in and try your luck?
    Think you better give them a call? K-7 body, they still have i think. But dual lens if you want, need to make reservations.. As they have no stock of the dual lens.

  13. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    East
    Posts
    5,154

    Default Re: Ah! I've got my k7!!!

    why don't u guys go down to Manly? They have still got 2 sets of WR. And KX and K7.

  14. #54

    Default Re: Ah! I've got my k7!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ranchy View Post
    Think you better give them a call? K-7 body, they still have i think. But dual lens if you want, need to make reservations.. As they have no stock of the dual lens.
    i just need the body + grip + others...

  15. #55

    Default Re: Ah! I've got my k7!!!

    Am a fan of James Belushi and his K9! Seen the movie several times on cable over the years. Is there a sequel?

  16. #56
    Member scorpioh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,973

    Default Re: Ah! I've got my k7!!!

    Just got to on my k7 this morning. Pretty refreshing interface with that big LCD...

    But I need to check with k7 users, when you first get your camera and on it, did you go into the "initial settings" (pg 57 of the manual). Mine didn't quite go there but directly into the info display. The batt was also totally flat before I first charged it. Probably it has been demo'ed to some customer prior to that. Need to check the shutter count tonight...
    Last edited by scorpioh; 25th January 2010 at 01:38 PM.
    I say the lens is the soul of a camera. What about the body? Well, it's just the body...

  17. #57
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Still wondering where I belong
    Posts
    3,434

    Default Re: Ah! I've got my k7!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by scorpioh View Post
    Just got to on my k7 this morning. Pretty refreshing interface with that big LCD...

    But I need to check with k7 users, when you first get your camera and on it, did you go into the "initial settings" (pg 57 of the manual). Mine didn't quite go there but directly into the info display. The batt was also totally flat before I first charged it. Probably it has been demo'ed to some customer prior to that. Need to check the shutter count tonight...
    never check the cam b4 buying...
    Gallery|Baby gallery
    I have become an expert in cleaning poo

  18. #58
    Member scorpioh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,973

    Default Re: Ah! I've got my k7!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by flowerpot View Post
    never check the cam b4 buying...
    Yeah, careless on my part... Those buying please be careful.
    I say the lens is the soul of a camera. What about the body? Well, it's just the body...

  19. #59
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Still wondering where I belong
    Posts
    3,434

    Default Re: Ah! I've got my k7!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by scorpioh View Post
    Yeah, careless on my part... Those buying please be careful.
    nothing is new anyway even when u buy a new car...

    but at least have to check b4 buying...
    Gallery|Baby gallery
    I have become an expert in cleaning poo

  20. #60
    Member scorpioh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,973

    Default Re: Ah! I've got my k7!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by flowerpot View Post
    nothing is new anyway even when u buy a new car...

    but at least have to check b4 buying...
    Not quite used to buying from shops. Usually buy online, can take for granted its unopened before. Yeah, I had been in the manufacturing industry before. You sometimes hope you didn't see what happened to your products before reaching your hands. Ha.
    I say the lens is the soul of a camera. What about the body? Well, it's just the body...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •