Thread: what will u do with these ppl

Default what will u do with these ppl

there is such a kind of ppl, who is a "rich" that will daily steals electric supply from the housing estate power point by charging his "electric-motorised wheel chair"

This "chap" was even the father of one local famous artiste in Ch-U. If not for this guy snobbish attitute and how-lian behaviour, I will bochap but now, decided to post up here and see what are you guys view?

Quote Originally Posted by dingdong
    there is such a kind of ppl, who is a "rich" that will daily steals electric supply from the housing estate power point by charging his "electric-motorised wheel chair"

This "chap" was even the father of one local famous artiste in Ch-U. If not for this guy snobbish attitute and how-lian behaviour, I will bochap but now, decided to post up here and see what are you guys view?
    hmmm.....

next time you bring along your handphones, camera, all rechargable batteries there to charge lor....

or inform your town council/HDB...
    Last edited by rncw; 3rd March 2004 at 10:47 AM.

I got a freakin rich fren who refuse to pay 30 cents more for a pen :S

you want you report him otherwise just let him be...its your own conviction.

hmmm..I feel that this issue has 2 sides of the coin.

Why is the dad 'rich'? Having a wheel chair around doesn't sound very fortunate to me.

Even if he is some channel U artiste's dad, doesn't mean he enjoys the fame or fortune the artiste enjoys.

Where do you quantify his snobbish attitude and haolian behavior?

I feel you are just throwing out views without really considering if there is another side of the story....

I have seen rich people eat plain rice with plain porridge as dish. Ask them why, they claim to save $ for their children.
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

You have already said it.... (quote)"If not for this guy snobbish attitute and how-lian behaviour, I will bochap"(unquote).

So to me it seems you are getting personal more then anything else.

dun be surprise.. the rich pple are more niao than us

its more difficult to borrow $$$ from rich pple than us

u see?

Quote Originally Posted by PageUp
    Don't you know the richer they are they more "niao" they are? How many times have you seen people with luxury cars parking illegally, trying to save a buck or two?
    Haha.....how true!!! The car that's usually found on the illegal spot outside my house is an S-Class.

Btw, how does he do it? The only power outlets in housing estates are the ones in the apartments and the ones in the void deck, which should be locked up and be used only when approved or by approved personel.

What is illegal is illegal no matter what status he is holding...

I will just report to the authorities... if i have the time..

Quote Originally Posted by NitroTech
    You have already said it.... (quote)"If not for this guy snobbish attitute and how-lian behaviour, I will bochap"(unquote).

So to me it seems you are getting personal more then anything else.
    My sentiments exactly!!! You are taking it way too personally. Find something else to do lah.