Thread: Re-install

Default Re-install

nid some help..hah..
    urm..how do i re-install/ re-use the 30day trial for lightroom sofware.?
    ty in adv.

Default Re: Re-install

after 30 days u should have a decision to buy or not, else if u a student can try www.mine.com.sg adobe CS4 education version

cheers
    Last edited by garagez; 23rd January 2010 at 04:15 PM.
    to continue press hex key , to return to main menu press star

Quote Originally Posted by affic View Post
    nid some help..hah..
    urm..how do i re-install/ re-use the 30day trial for lightroom sofware.?
    ty in adv.
    You mean you plan to and wish to continue reinstalling the trial Lightroom software every 30 days and thus have no need to buy the software? Don't you think the Adobe software compnay would have thought of that and put preventive measures in place? If we know how to, can we publicly tell you how in CS? Of course not. Easier to just buy the software. Quite cheap.
    Last edited by ricohflex; 24th January 2010 at 01:01 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex View Post
    You mean you plan to and wish to continue reinstalling the trial Lightroom software every 30 days and thus have no need to buy the software? Don't you think the Adobe software compnay would have thought of that and put preventive measures in place? If we know how to, can we publicly tell you how in CS? Of course not. Easier to just buy the software. Quite cheap.
    we cant teach u this openly. enuff said. its illegal to do wadeva u are doing. infact i'll suggest u close this thread. incase got any legal actions taken against u, or u might be monitored. big brother is always watching.