Thread: Info

Default Info

Hi, Anyone can tell me how much an Omnibounce and a flash tele extender for the 550EX cost. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jbma
    Hi, Anyone can tell me how much an Omnibounce and a flash tele extender for the 550EX cost. Thanks.
    Omnibounce cost $28 from MS Color, $30 from CP

forgive my innocence, what does a omnibounce look like and what does it do?

Quote Originally Posted by force
    forgive my innocence, what does a omnibounce look like and what does it do?

It just a plastic piece shaped as a white rectangular cap that covers the front of your flash head. It is meant to diffuse the light that comes from the flash and also split the flash pulse into 2 so that one beam is sent to the ceiling while the other goes direct to the subject. It is meant to reduce the harshness of the flash on your subject and reduce hotspots (those bright white spots on the face of your subject when u use flash under dim lighting). Usually u attach it to the external flash, tilt the flash head to 45 degrees pointing up (angle depends on the distance between camera and subject).

Quote Originally Posted by TME
    It just a plastic piece shaped as a white rectangular cap that covers the front of your flash head. It is meant to diffuse the light that comes from the flash and also split the flash pulse into 2 so that one beam is sent to the ceiling while the other goes direct to the subject. It is meant to reduce the harshness of the flash on your subject and reduce hotspots (those bright white spots on the face of your subject when u use flash under dim lighting). Usually u attach it to the external flash, tilt the flash head to 45 degrees pointing up (angle depends on the distance between camera and subject).
    That's a very detail precise explanation. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by force
    That's a very detail precise explanation. Thanks!

No problem.....