Thread: Man U Fans....

Default Man U Fans....

Whats wrong with man u nowadays??... leaking goals and not inventive in their attacks... sigh... defence wise understandable lar... but offence... oh my god... so predictable so slow in their counters... as a man u fan... it hurts to watch them play...

oh yah... and the whole team need to polish up their heading abilities... 90% of the time they are unable to gain possesion because of their poor heading and clearing (clear without having a sense of who is around them) abilities...

all the red devils out there any ideas what's wrong with the team now??...

what's wrong?

fergie is the main reason.... bad decisions both on the field and off it. very distracting for the team and hurts morale.

if man u wants to seriously challenge for silverware, fergie has to pull up his socks NOW.
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

i was never interested in soccer...so i dont care what is Man U or liverpool..silly game anyway ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by blurboiboi
    Whats wrong with man u nowadays??... leaking goals and not inventive in their attacks... sigh... defence wise understandable lar... but offence... oh my god... so predictable so slow in their counters... as a man u fan... it hurts to watch them play...

oh yah... and the whole team need to polish up their heading abilities... 90% of the time they are unable to gain possesion because of their poor heading and clearing (clear without having a sense of who is around them) abilities...

all the red devils out there any ideas what's wrong with the team now??...
    Nothing wrong ...
    rumours of takeovers, disputes of the horses!!!
    players are not hungry after championship, complacency.
    lack of a deputy to take good care of team.
    No regular player to fit the right wings
    Central defence ... everyone know what wrong!!!

But Alex Ferguson is known to make silly moves during good times but turn things around at the darkest hours!!!
    so why worry ... but championship i really

wrong.. nthing wrong wit fergie..
    we juz missed rio too much lor..
    wes still gaining match fitness mahz(picking up though)

i believe man utd will be getting to their winning ways soon...
    if they sort up the defence prob and no more injuries and red card

Yah, time for me to support Arsenal. By always supporting the winning team, i'll always remain happy.

Quote Originally Posted by reno77
    Yah, time for me to support Arsenal. By always supporting the winning team, i'll always remain happy.
    nahz.. i will carry on support man utd no matter they win or lose lor

same here will con't to support man u no matter whether they win or lose...

besides Rio, i think Man U miss super sub Ole alot,
    rem the last couple of seasons, whenever when the game is tie or Man U losing by say 1 goal in the last 10 mins, we can always rely on our dear "Baby Face" to poke 1 in, this is lacking the whole of this season..... that extra edge in the final 10 minutes of the game.....

anyway i think this will be arsenal season, dun think Man U can catch up with them now,