Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A digital camera is like a buffet...

Quote Originally Posted by Ansel
    Hello all,

To have a digital camera is like going to a eat-all-you-can buffet. No matter how much you eat, you still pay the same amount. So with a digital camera you just shoot and shoot and shoot, the cost is the same, you have already paid for it!

Or is that so?

Care to share your thoughts?
    That's right. Buffet goers don't think when they eat in the buffet. They just grab whatever they can when they see a queue.

Quote Originally Posted by Ah Pao
    Haha, I think it may be the novelty feeling of a new toy.
    I shoot like nobody's business when I had the 300D for a weekend...inside, outside, upside, downside...anything I see just shoot...

Eventually I grew tired of it. Now the 300D's not in my hand I don't feel bad anymore. But the feeling then was shiok!

It's not about being digital or film, it's about being photo-worthy. Is the moment you see worth being captured for eternity?
    Ah Pao, I think you are right. The first four days I took 500 shots. Last two days, not even 100. The novelty is dying out. But my interest in photography is still very much alive!

Quote Originally Posted by Ansel
    Ah Pao, I think you are right. The first four days I took 500 shots. Last two days, not even 100. The novelty is dying out. But my interest in photography is still very much alive!
    Keep it alive! Yeah, man!
    Do show us some of your works from your new D70 when you have the chance! (or you have already did? )

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12