Tangshooters - Gong Xi Fa Cai
It's CNY again! Without fail, Tangshooters make a trip down Chinatown every year to experience the buzz of people crowding the streets, busy with new year shopping and bargaining etc.
Open to ALL.
Time: 1500HRS - 1900HRS
New members please PM me your contact for attendance taking and confirmation. Thanks!
You can expect cityscapes, people, streets and abstracts during the walkabout.
It will be a loop walkabout around Chinatown district. Route as follows:
1. Meet Chinatown MRT control station. Proceed to upper cross street. (Cityscapes - 45mins)
2. Head on to People's Park Centre (People, Streets, Food - 45mins)
3. Cross over to Mosque Street, then looping around Pagoda Street, then to Smith Street (People, Streets, Architecture, Abstracts - 90mins).
4. Finally to Buddha Tooth Relic Temple (Architecture, People - 45mins)
5. Head on to 茶苑 teahouse for a relaxing tea session (optional. butties love makan and tcss)
It's going to be a free and easy shoot. Don't need to stick around in one whole group. Free to walk around and mingle around.