Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 35 of 35

Thread: Saturday Sunrise Shoot - Punggol Beach

  1. #21

    Default Re: Saturday Sunrise Shoot - Punggol Beach

    Quote Originally Posted by MintChoco View Post
    I never knew one could get sunrise pictures from Punggol beach!

    Nevertheless, I'll join you. It's this saturday (23rd Jan) right? If so, me and one of my friends would like to join you.

    1. sabee (Ken)
    2. southundeep (Chua)
    3. Hippolilo (Ron)
    4. Hershey Desai (Hershey Desai :P)
    5. MintChoco (Ben/ Wolfe) + friend
    6. Linerax (Wesley)
    7.
    I'm the friend Ben mentioned!
    Flickr
    Canon 500D | 18-55mm IS | 50mm f/1.8 II

  2. #22

    Default Re: Saturday Sunrise Shoot - Punggol Beach

    Just recce'd the beach... saw some photogs on the right beach side of the jetty and some pple fishing on the left side... We are good to go ... See you guys on Sat!!

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    255

    Default Re: Saturday Sunrise Shoot - Punggol Beach

    Quote Originally Posted by MintChoco View Post
    I never knew one could get sunrise pictures from Punggol beach!

    Nevertheless, I'll join you. It's this saturday (23rd Jan) right? If so, me and one of my friends would like to join you.

    1. sabee (Ken)
    2. southundeep (Chua)
    3. Hippolilo (Ron)
    4. Hershey Desai (Hershey Desai :P)
    5. MintChoco (Ben/ Wolfe) + friend
    6. Linerax (Wesley)
    7. louismuhammad (Louis)
    Count me in guys!

  4. #24
    Member hersheydesai's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    528

    Default Re: Saturday Sunrise Shoot - Punggol Beach

    full house. See you guys saturday.
    Hershey Desai & Deviantart
    Freezing moments in time

  5. #25

    Default Re: Saturday Sunrise Shoot - Punggol Beach

    On both days it was up in the morning and down in the evening...lol. Thank you for the easy question...lol. and the 2 points!

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Upper Serangoon
    Posts
    1,187

    Default Re: Saturday Sunrise Shoot - Punggol Beach

    Hi guys,

    List is confirmed for now

    1. sabee (Ken)
    2. southundeep (Chua)
    3. Hippolilo (Ron)
    4. Hershey Desai (Hershey Desai :P)
    5. MintChoco (Ben/ Wolfe) + friend
    6. Linerax (Wesley)
    7. louismuhammad (Louis)

    Another forumer *might* be joining us, Dylan, depending on whether he can get there or not. See you guys on Saturday and remember to take down my contact number! 91990523 (Ken).

  7. #27

    Default Re: Saturday Sunrise Shoot - Punggol Beach

    1. sabee (Ken)
    2. southundeep (Chua)
    3. Hippolilo (Ron)
    4. Hershey Desai (Hershey Desai :P)
    5. MintChoco (Ben/ Wolfe) + friend
    6. Linerax (Wesley)
    7. louismuhammad (Louis)
    8. Dan

    Any chance to add one more...?

    Guys, tomorrow sunrise will be nice. Trust me.
    Meet you all at the beach...

    Dan

  8. #28

    Default Re: Saturday Sunrise Shoot - Punggol Beach

    sunrise is around 6:45-7:15. it's better to be there early to setup your gear otherwise you'll get "garang gabok" when the egg yolk pops out.

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    255

    Default Re: Saturday Sunrise Shoot - Punggol Beach

    Since this is my first time there, i'm not familiar with the area. Is there any parking available near the beach?

  10. #30
    Member papajanggo33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    rustic but charming hougang
    Posts
    898

    Default Re: Saturday Sunrise Shoot - Punggol Beach

    Quote Originally Posted by All Blue View Post
    sunrise is around 6:45-7:15. it's better to be there early to setup your gear otherwise you'll get "garang gabok" when the egg yolk pops out.
    it's ''kelam kabut" my friend. a term to describe a havoc or rush up situation due to last minute unplanned changes.

    cheers everyone
    papajanggo33
    Fun in photography is inFinity
    My Flickr

  11. #31
    Member papajanggo33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    rustic but charming hougang
    Posts
    898

    Default Re: Saturday Sunrise Shoot - Punggol Beach

    Quote Originally Posted by louismuhammad View Post
    Since this is my first time there, i'm not familiar with the area. Is there any parking available near the beach?
    don't worry. there's an off road fine-gravel type open space for outward bound staff to park their cars there. you can leave your car there safely. it's located on the left side, just opposite the bus stop.
    Fun in photography is inFinity
    My Flickr

  12. #32
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    255

    Default Re: Saturday Sunrise Shoot - Punggol Beach

    Quote Originally Posted by papajanggo33 View Post
    don't worry. there's an off road fine-gravel type open space for outward bound staff to park their cars there. you can leave your car there safely. it's located on the left side, just opposite the bus stop.
    good news. thanks!

  13. #33
    Member Dylan1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    691

    Default Re: Saturday Sunrise Shoot - Punggol Beach

    thanks sabee...

    still unsure of my timing, but surely i will be there
    you guys just go ahead setting up your gear for the egg yolk

  14. #34

    Default Re: Saturday Sunrise Shoot - Punggol Beach

    Thanks for organizing, I had a good time~

    Hope to join on future outings as well.

  15. #35
    Member Dylan1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    691

    Default Re: Saturday Sunrise Shoot - Punggol Beach

    Quote Originally Posted by MintChoco View Post
    Thanks for organizing, I had a good time~

    Hope to join on future outings as well.
    come share some takes here http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=641616

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •