EO - oil leaks via piston gasket/ ring
Water - probably a wet filter not dried completely
u can try to smell the white smoke, see if it smells like oil. my guess is due to leakage at piston ring, but i may be wrong. maybe u want to speak to a mechanic for their opinion.
Guys.. check this out..
* Transmitter and Receiver built-in-one
* Auto-Sensing Technology
* Interlink Triggering Mode
* Strobe, Speedlight, and Camera all controllable
* Ultra-fast microchips enable sync speeds of 1/250sec
* Reliable, long range and speedy.
Type: 433MHz, Half duplex mode radio system
Transmitter distance: 100 meters (open area)
Channel: 16 different channels
Sync-speed: 1/250 sec
Continuous trigger frequency: 7 frames/second
Dimensions: 85 x 47 x 28 mm
Power supply: 1.5V AAA battery x 2
It does look like something very expensive that we know of. Haha!
what is the potential damage?
go get it ryan!