Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2237424546474849 ... LastLast
Results 921 to 940 of 1001

Thread: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

  1. #921

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Lol. I have not try any topaz products.

    Using LR2.6 and CS3 only.
    those look like plug-ins

  2. #922

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    those look like plug-ins
    Photoshop plug-ins.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  3. #923

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    Photoshop plug-ins.
    ya ..

  4. #924
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    my bike suddenly cannot do more than 60km/h and come out white smoke. any idea whats wrong?
    white smoke can be caused by - engine oil or water leakage.
    EO - oil leaks via piston gasket/ ring
    Water - probably a wet filter not dried completely

    u can try to smell the white smoke, see if it smells like oil. my guess is due to leakage at piston ring, but i may be wrong. maybe u want to speak to a mechanic for their opinion.

  5. #925
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Guys.. check this out..





    Features:
    * Transmitter and Receiver built-in-one
    * Auto-Sensing Technology
    * Interlink Triggering Mode
    * Strobe, Speedlight, and Camera all controllable
    * Ultra-fast microchips enable sync speeds of 1/250sec
    * Reliable, long range and speedy.

    Key Specs
    Type: 433MHz, Half duplex mode radio system
    Transmitter distance: 100 meters (open area)
    Channel: 16 different channels
    Sync-speed: 1/250 sec
    Continuous trigger frequency: 7 frames/second
    Dimensions: 85 x 47 x 28 mm
    Power supply: 1.5V AAA battery x 2

    It does look like something very expensive that we know of. Haha!
    Last edited by RyanG; 19th February 2010 at 03:27 PM.

  6. #926
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    what is the potential damage?

  7. #927
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    wow...BBB!

    go get it ryan!

  8. #928
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    what is the potential damage?
    Not sure yet. Launching in California tomorrow.

    But a mass seller will be bringing in once it's ready for shipment to Singapore.

  9. #929
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    wow...BBB!

    go get it ryan!
    I just might get it. It looks sleek and the size is just about right - pocket-sized.

    Look at the price 1st, ya. Haha!

  10. #930

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    white smoke can be caused by - engine oil or water leakage.
    EO - oil leaks via piston gasket/ ring
    Water - probably a wet filter not dried completely

    u can try to smell the white smoke, see if it smells like oil. my guess is due to leakage at piston ring, but i may be wrong. maybe u want to speak to a mechanic for their opinion.
    thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Guys.. check this out..





    Features:
    * Transmitter and Receiver built-in-one
    * Auto-Sensing Technology
    * Interlink Triggering Mode
    * Strobe, Speedlight, and Camera all controllable
    * Ultra-fast microchips enable sync speeds of 1/250sec
    * Reliable, long range and speedy.

    Key Specs
    Type: 433MHz, Half duplex mode radio system
    Transmitter distance: 100 meters (open area)
    Channel: 16 different channels
    Sync-speed: 1/250 sec
    Continuous trigger frequency: 7 frames/second
    Dimensions: 85 x 47 x 28 mm
    Power supply: 1.5V AAA battery x 2

    It does look like something very expensive that we know of. Haha!
    looks very good.

  11. #931
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    508

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Guys.. check this out..





    Features:
    * Transmitter and Receiver built-in-one
    * Auto-Sensing Technology
    * Interlink Triggering Mode
    * Strobe, Speedlight, and Camera all controllable
    * Ultra-fast microchips enable sync speeds of 1/250sec
    * Reliable, long range and speedy.

    Key Specs
    Type: 433MHz, Half duplex mode radio system
    Transmitter distance: 100 meters (open area)
    Channel: 16 different channels
    Sync-speed: 1/250 sec
    Continuous trigger frequency: 7 frames/second
    Dimensions: 85 x 47 x 28 mm
    Power supply: 1.5V AAA battery x 2

    It does look like something very expensive that we know of. Haha!
    Wondering what is the potential damage also.
    450D/17-50 F2.8 HSM OS/50 F1.8/430EXII/85 F1.8/BenroA300EX/55-250 IS/ 35mm F2

  12. #932
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by JPLim View Post
    Wondering what is the potential damage also.
    shld be less than $700 for a pair bah...

  13. #933

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    shld be less than $700 for a pair bah...
    then i rather buy pw. that price so vague. zzz

  14. #934
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by JPLim View Post
    Wondering what is the potential damage also.
    Unless you guys want to these equipment for studio shoot if not,don't think about it.

  15. #935

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    Unless you guys want to these equipment for studio shoot if not,don't think about it.
    alot of ppl have wireless triggers nowsadays.

  16. #936
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    508

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    Unless you guys want to these equipment for studio shoot if not,don't think about it.
    I intend to set up a DIY studio at my JB home.
    So now saving and doing some research.
    450D/17-50 F2.8 HSM OS/50 F1.8/430EXII/85 F1.8/BenroA300EX/55-250 IS/ 35mm F2

  17. #937

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by JPLim View Post
    I intend to set up a DIY studio at my JB home.
    So now saving and doing some research.
    would like to see how tht comes along man. keep us updated.

  18. #938
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by JPLim View Post
    I intend to set up a DIY studio at my JB home.
    So now saving and doing some research.
    shooting xmm?

  19. #939
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    508

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    shooting xmm?
    For family portrait and some toy shooting.
    Btw, my youngest sis is a xmm as she is just 20 yrs old and i got another sis at her 25 yrs old also.
    450D/17-50 F2.8 HSM OS/50 F1.8/430EXII/85 F1.8/BenroA300EX/55-250 IS/ 35mm F2

  20. #940

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by JPLim View Post
    For family portrait and some toy shooting.
    Btw, my youngest sis is a xmm as she is just 20 yrs old and i got another sis at her 25 yrs old also.
    Introducing preys to Jimmy.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2237424546474849 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •