Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 1001

Thread: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

  1. #61

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    Ryan, 11-9 & me... More followers to come . How about you? Any Ls for you?



    Whao! How much did you buy it for?
    38k opc.

  2. #62
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    38k opc.
    That's a good price!

  3. #63
    Member Raylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Hougang, Singapore
    Posts
    745

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    Ryan, 11-9 & me... More followers to come . How about you? Any Ls for you?
    Ls will come only when I start earning $$, or when I save up enough $$. Depends on which comes first

  4. #64
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    Wah... Jimmy wants to hoot 7D also?
    seem like a trend goin on here...

  5. #65

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    Wah... Jimmy wants to hoot 7D also?
    That's an understatement for Jimmy. He either gets 1Ds MK III or 1D MK IV.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  6. #66

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    dear fellow bbb-ers,

    (this has nothing to do with bbb tho)

    flying jetstar this sun, no check in luggage for me. intend to bring 1 main luggage (clothes n stuffs), 1 kata 466i & 1 small sling bag.. eh, any idea will get stopped or not arh? (terms says 1 main luggage+1 small item, else goto squeeze the sling bag into main then take out later). my tripod i think will squeeze into my main luggage (hope don't get stopped also when put thru x-ray machine)..
    Licence to shoot.

  7. #67
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    If they asked u to check-in ur camera bag, you tell them stra8 to their face, camera break or spolit, I will hold the airliner for full responsibility in monetary terms.

    Tripod goes into the main 1 no problem. My fren took mine to Perth a while back.
    Last edited by RyanG; 21st January 2010 at 12:27 PM.

  8. #68
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    579

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Hi guys. Home Nursing Foundation is organizing a yearly Senior Nite Dinner for the elderly all around Singapore. There are 1400 elderly from different homes attending and the GOH is President Nathan.

    I need 4 volunteer photographers to cover the night event at Singapore Expo.

    However, it is a weekday (23rd Feb 2010) and need to be at Singapore Expo by 5.30pm. The event should end at 9.30pm.

    Dinner will be provided (Halal Vegetarian) and there will be artists from HK, MediaCorp and students from schools performing on the stage.

    The photographers would need to cover the event :

    [1] Arriving of GOH, VVIP, VIP and some of the elderly from the homes (there will be Lion Dance to welcome them)
    [2] President and VVIP's speaches
    [3] Performances from various schools and artists
    [4] The dinner
    [5] Ang Bao (red packet) distribution

    Please let me know if you could help. I will be the coordinator :-)

    Regards,
    Thomas
    www.hnf.org.sg
    Mio Cade flickr

  9. #69
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    I'm not sure of my schedule yet but I can help if I'm available.

  10. #70

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    If they asked u to check-in ur camera bag, you tell them stra8 to their face, camera break or spolit, I will hold the airliner for full responsibility in monetary terms.

    Tripod goes into the main 1 no problem. My fren took mine to Perth a while back.
    Yeap, they better don't mess with my gears! Cuz have read horror stories of them actually just throwing the luggages (quite a few meters kind!) as if they are break-proof or sorts.

    those shower, shampoo, wash etc kind, need to seperately bring out arh?
    Licence to shoot.

  11. #71

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    woo. big event! go ryan!
    Licence to shoot.

  12. #72
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    Yeap, they better don't mess with my gears! Cuz have read horror stories of them actually just throwing the luggages (quite a few meters kind!) as if they are break-proof or sorts.

    those shower, shampoo, wash etc kind, need to seperately bring out arh?
    Toiletries put in separate bag and dump into the luggage. In case, something bad goes wrong, only the toiletries bag affected. You know what I mean right.

  13. #73
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    woo. big event! go ryan!
    Big events usually very stress 1. Haha!

    Especially with such a guest list, lagi stress. Been there, done that.

    But whoever wants to jump into the photography arena and take another step higher should challenge yourself to go for it.
    Last edited by RyanG; 21st January 2010 at 12:44 PM.

  14. #74

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Toiletries put in separate bag and dump into the luggage. In case, something bad goes wrong, only the toiletries bag affected. You know what I mean right.
    will just pack them into a zip lock bag bah. 08 went overseas doing that also no problem nor stopped the most i tell them where i work shld be ok la.
    Licence to shoot.

  15. #75

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Big events usually very stress 1. Haha!

    Especially with such a guest list, lagi stress. Been there, done that.

    But whoever wants to jump into the photography arena and take another step higher should challenge yourself to go for it.
    that's why ask u go mah! too bad i need to work, else would be interested
    Licence to shoot.

  16. #76
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    will just pack them into a zip lock bag bah. 08 went overseas doing that also no problem nor stopped the most i tell them where i work shld be ok la.

  17. #77
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    that's why ask u go mah! too bad i need to work, else would be interested
    Hav to see my schedule too.

  18. #78

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    Yeap, they better don't mess with my gears! Cuz have read horror stories of them actually just throwing the luggages (quite a few meters kind!) as if they are break-proof or sorts.

    those shower, shampoo, wash etc kind, need to seperately bring out arh?
    I have seen luggage dropping from the plane before. Saw the staff moving all luggages up to the plane, and only 1 man managing up there, as he is too slow where all luggages are in the belt going up, stuck and 1 fell down from the plane straight away. My jaw straight drop too.
    I am stuck in an expensive hobby, but yet not willing to save myself

  19. #79
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    dear fellow bbb-ers,

    (this has nothing to do with bbb tho)

    flying jetstar this sun, no check in luggage for me. intend to bring 1 main luggage (clothes n stuffs), 1 kata 466i & 1 small sling bag.. eh, any idea will get stopped or not arh? (terms says 1 main luggage+1 small item, else goto squeeze the sling bag into main then take out later). my tripod i think will squeeze into my main luggage (hope don't get stopped also when put thru x-ray machine)..
    u might get stopped..cos u carry so much stuff on hand lor...

    how big is ur luggage and ur sling bag? u bringing tripod as well?

    so meaning u carry 4 items?

  20. #80

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    u might get stopped..cos u carry so much stuff on hand lor...

    how big is ur luggage and ur sling bag? u bringing tripod as well?

    so meaning u carry 4 items?
    ah.. i was waiting for you to comment also

    tripod in main luggage (those hand carry kind of duffer(spelling) bag) + 1 kata 466i. If too many i'll put my TT chimp cage into my main luggage loh.. then reach bali liao then take out and use. so in total, 2 only!!

    was thinking of using the chimp cage as a sling bag la (i got a strap for it).. if i strap to my belt consider 1 bag or not?
    Licence to shoot.

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •