Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7222730313233343742 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 640 of 1001

Thread: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

  1. #621
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    Swee swee lah... Now makes me also want to BBB the filters liao... I have ultra burst my budget this month...


    Slowly.. Wait ur MOF angry then ho seh.

  2. #622
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post


    Slowly.. Wait ur MOF angry then ho seh.
    This time round quite weird... She's not angry and still help me to draw money from the ATM. The night before, she still play with my 450D...

  3. #623
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    This time round quite weird... She's not angry and still help me to draw money from the ATM. The night before, she still play with my 450D...
    Not bad wat. Teach her then lidat hor can share purchases liao. Easy on ur pockets also.

  4. #624
    Member Raylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Hougang, Singapore
    Posts
    745

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Nice.

    The next step up shld be ND400 alrdy.
    Thinking of getting it, especially since stacking my filters (ND4 and 8) make the resulting shots look bad...

    How much $$$ though? I need to check if I have budget

  5. #625
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Raylen View Post
    Thinking of getting it, especially since stacking my filters (ND4 and 8) make the resulting shots look bad...

    How much $$$ though? I need to check if I have budget
    I just found out that stacking ND 4 & 8 gives a super strong red tint. Faint..

    Eh, get the B+W ND110... $135 from mass sales.

  6. #626
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Not bad wat. Teach her then lidat hor can share purchases liao. Easy on ur pockets also.
    Haiz... It's always double damage if this is to happen... Her $$$ is her $$$, my $$$ will eventually becomes her $$$.

  7. #627
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    Haiz... It's always double damage if this is to happen... Her $$$ is her $$$, my $$$ will eventually becomes her $$$.

  8. #628

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    Haiz... It's always double damage if this is to happen... Her $$$ is her $$$, my $$$ will eventually becomes her $$$.
    This is the way. My MOF has always been emphasising on it. And she's in control of it.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  9. #629
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    hi guys thought i'd just share this with the rest, i still feel abit iffy about it.



    comments on how i can improve will be appreciated .

    Ryan: i cloned instead of cropped. i think i have something against cropping. lol

    i'll probably touch up alittle more later. I'm off to sleep. havent slept since yesterday. zzzz
    simi si iffy??

    anyway, I can't feel the connection btw the background and the couple...

    the couple kinda stiff..

    they nn some drink to make it happen..

  10. #630
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by benghui View Post
    o.O all these for 71?! wah itchy alr even though now seldom shoot
    nah...u need a new cam..

  11. #631

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    nah...u need a new cam..
    wah dude i seldom shoot still get new cam want me genna big scolding frm parents arh
    Gripped 450D | 18-55 IS | 55-250 IS | 50 f1.8 | 580 EX II

  12. #632

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Ryan into scenerys n ND filters now hor
    Licence to shoot.

  13. #633
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    Ryan into scenerys n ND filters now hor
    Yesh. They are my supporting casts for my images. =D


    Planning a trip to Pulau Redang after Apr before my sch starts. Want go or nt? Might do bridal there for 1 set of couple if anyone is interested. Haha!
    Last edited by RyanG; 12th February 2010 at 12:01 AM.

  14. #634

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Yesh. They are my supporting casts for my images. =D


    Planning a trip to Pulau Redang after Apr before my sch starts. Want go or nt? Might do bridal there for 1 set of couple if anyone is interested. Haha!
    oooh! v.interesting! haiyah, don't tempt me la, can't as sch is on going! have to see what doc says come 26/2 on my knee also enjoy ah!
    Licence to shoot.

  15. #635
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    oooh! v.interesting! haiyah, don't tempt me la, can't as sch is on going! have to see what doc says come 26/2 on my knee also enjoy ah!
    Ohh... Final sem?

    My ortho appt is in Apr.

  16. #636

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Yesh. They are my supporting casts for my images. =D


    Planning a trip to Pulau Redang after Apr before my sch starts. Want go or nt? Might do bridal there for 1 set of couple if anyone is interested. Haha!
    sounds interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    It looks gd too.

    For the 1st pic, I see that u r using the path to lead ur viewers to the couple. but somehow I feel that something is missing in it but I can't figure out what is it at this current moment. Haha!
    thanks lol guess i'll have practice more.

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    simi si iffy??

    anyway, I can't feel the connection btw the background and the couple...

    the couple kinda stiff..

    they nn some drink to make it happen..
    simi drink.? i newbie mah.

  17. #637
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    sounds interesting



    thanks lol guess i'll have practice more.



    simi drink.? i newbie mah.
    Keep shooting and look for inspiration from others. Posing of couples can be at times difficult bcos most of them have nv do any posing before. So you have headaches. Dunno how to pose means they will be unnatural and awkward.

    So you become an art director + photographer in one and on another part, you need to think think think.

    Just to add.. UWA shots are stunning but have to rmb who's ur intending subject. All the other things in frame are just supporting casts. =)

    That's my 2 cents of thots. Different PG think differently. Just be daring and go out and try and experiment.
    Last edited by RyanG; 12th February 2010 at 12:20 AM.

  18. #638
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    So you become an art director + photographer in one and on another part, you need to think think think.
    even a season pg at times also having the same problems...

  19. #639
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    even a season pg at times also having the same problems...
    Coming from the horses' mouth. So it's very true.

  20. #640
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Coming from the horses' mouth. So it's very true.
    since when scud become a horse wor?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •