Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5202528293031323540 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 1001

Thread: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

  1. #581

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    I'm keeping mine for now.
    lol u sold the rest already ah.

  2. #582

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    lol u sold the rest already ah.
    Keeping 2 of 'em.

    Ordered the Sigma 120-300mm f/2.8 but didn't come.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  3. #583
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    Will wait n see if got free tix again :P
    this time round i will go only on fri or sat. watching at home on race day. go schumi!

  4. #584
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    i dont think so. weddings are the hardest to do. LOL eh very shag. i kow tow to you.

    my recent attempt i already so shag, and im not happy with the results.
    no need to kow tow to me la. everything that we do actually depends on how much effort we put in. sweat and pain are part and parcel of the job, but thats good to know and shows that we are healthy!

  5. #585

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    no need to kow tow to me la. everything that we do actually depends on how much effort we put in. sweat and pain are part and parcel of the job, but thats good to know and shows that we are healthy!
    yea i felt the pain and sweated like a pig last weekend. lol

  6. #586
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    yea i felt the pain and sweated like a pig last weekend. lol
    gosh... coupled with hot weather... i feel your pain!

  7. #587

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    gosh... coupled with hot weather... i feel your pain!
    ya and no assistant also. lol

  8. #588

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    this time round i will go only on fri or sat. watching at home on race day. go schumi!
    yeay! go schumi!! sad k! last yr got free access to all areas (except grandstands), and turn out he didn't make it back to F1!!
    Licence to shoot.

  9. #589

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    yeay! go schumi!! sad k! last yr got free access to all areas (except grandstands), and turn out he didn't make it back to F1!!
    lol u so into F1 ah

  10. #590

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    lol u so into F1 ah
    ei, it's a sudden 3sec interest the adrenaline to see/hear the cars zooom past is..
    Licence to shoot.

  11. #591

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    ei, it's a sudden 3sec interest the adrenaline to see/hear the cars zooom past is..
    lol

    how much the tickets.

  12. #592

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    lol

    how much the tickets.
    it was my job. foc.
    Licence to shoot.

  13. #593

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    it was my job. foc.
    lol. shiok.

  14. #594
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    3-day walkabout for $168 for early bird.

    I'm buying.. any 1?

  15. #595

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    3-day walkabout for $168 for early bird.

    I'm buying.. any 1?
    no budget. haha

  16. #596
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    no budget. haha
    Will be selling away the Sunday tix alone as gg fri & sat only.

  17. #597
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Anyone knows which is the best and affordable CF card for photos and videos on 7D?

    Read alot of mixed comments on the Sandisk Extreme III CF performance due to framing dropping issues and bufferring issues. Though said, the Kingston x133 CF cards also have mixed reviews. So far the positive ones I've seen is on Transcend cards though not many of them are using this brand.

  18. #598

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    Anyone knows which is the best and affordable CF card for photos and videos on 7D?

    Read alot of mixed comments on the Sandisk Extreme III CF performance due to framing dropping issues and bufferring issues. Though said, the Kingston x133 CF cards also have mixed reviews. So far the positive ones I've seen is on Transcend cards though not many of them are using this brand.
    My Kingston CFs are working great as of now.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  19. #599
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    My Kingston CFs are working great as of now.
    Is your Kingston the x133 type or does it comes with UDMA support?

  20. #600
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Joe.

    I am using the new Ultra (30mb/s) 8GB. Serving me very well. When I need the hi-speed burst, it works like a gem. I tried recording 25p and 24p too, great results.

    I have 2 (1 free, 1 i bought at $49 - lower than Best Bargain ) but I'm gg to get the new Extreme (60mb/s) for even faster read/write. That shop selling it at $92. Bulk order can have discount.
    Last edited by RyanG; 11th February 2010 at 02:46 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •