Page 19 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9141718192021242944 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 1001

Thread: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

  1. #361
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    ohh nowadays this thread always on pg2.
    Ya lor.

    Btw, me wanna learn some offshoe flash techniques from u aye..

  2. #362

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Ya lor.

    Btw, me wanna learn some offshoe flash techniques from u aye..
    haha i don know much, just use aggaration.

    but shouldnt be a problem .

  3. #363
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    haha i don know much, just use aggaration.

    but shouldnt be a problem .
    So when can learn from u?

  4. #364

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    So when can learn from u?
    wah lol.

    sometime after cny?

  5. #365
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    wah lol.

    sometime after cny?
    Ok.. Schedule 1 day perhaps..

  6. #366

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Ok.. Schedule 1 day perhaps..
    sure thing. Point of interest?

  7. #367
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    sure thing. Point of interest?
    1 light to separate subject (mainly models, in my case will be couples) from background with details of background retained.

    Having said that, will be using my 7D built-in flash commander for E-TTL cos I dun have wireless triggers except that.
    Last edited by RyanG; 4th February 2010 at 01:34 PM.

  8. #368

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    1 light to separate subject (mainly models, in my case will be couples) from background with details of background retained.

    Having said that, will be using my 7D built-in flash commander for E-TTL cos I dun have wireless triggers except that.
    haha im not familiar with ettl, so prolly will be a learning point for me as well.

  9. #369
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    To all:

    beware of the following seller... I don't blame him for making some cash but 7D from Wing Seng Hong Kong @ $2380, and moreover indicates a 1 year warranty? Not sure who is going to warrant the 7D here in SG.

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=647821

  10. #370

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    To all:

    beware of the following seller... I don't blame him for making some cash but 7D from Wing Seng Hong Kong @ $2380, and moreover indicates a 1 year warranty? Not sure who is going to warrant the 7D here in SG.

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=647821
    Most probably he's gonna do the servicing by bringing it to Hong Kong?
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  11. #371
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    Most probably he's gonna do the servicing by bringing it to Hong Kong?
    That will make things worse lor... Air tix to hongkong for round trip can buy lens Liao... And I can get better price with real canon sg warranty. Not sure if I should report the thread to moderator or should I point out to him that he is bringing damage and huge responsibility for selling like this?

  12. #372

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    That will make things worse lor... Air tix to hongkong for round trip can buy lens Liao... And I can get better price with real canon sg warranty. Not sure if I should report the thread to moderator or should I point out to him that he is bringing damage and huge responsibility for selling like this?
    Well its up to the buyer to take note of that. Perhaps he might be indeed providing those kind of servicing.

    That aside, there are some threads which are stated to be looking for 2nd hand lenses and take HK price as the gauge, hinting seller should based on that to set the selling price (lower than the HK price).
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  13. #373
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    Well its up to the buyer to take note of that. Perhaps he might be indeed providing those kind of servicing.

    That aside, there are some threads which are stated to be looking for 2nd hand lenses and take HK price as the gauge, hinting seller should based on that to set the selling price (lower than the HK price).
    For buyers who wants to purchase based on HK price, I think they can wait forever as the price will never be matched. I do agree if buyers are buying grey sets and based on an approx $50 above to hong kong price. Anything else isn't really that possible but well things happen sometimes.

    However, I appreciate that this seller has informed that he will only buy if someone is keen, aka doing a small simple business but the price and warranty thingy are the giveaways & may bring trouble to both buyer and seller. Till date, I don't really believe that one can simply ask another to buy one set and backed out last minute after the purchased is made.

  14. #374

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    For buyers who wants to purchase based on HK price, I think they can wait forever as the price will never be matched. I do agree if buyers are buying grey sets and based on an approx $50 above to hong kong price. Anything else isn't really that possible but well things happen sometimes.

    However, I appreciate that this seller has informed that he will only buy if someone is keen, aka doing a small simple business but the price and warranty thingy are the giveaways & may bring trouble to both buyer and seller. Till date, I don't really believe that one can simply ask another to buy one set and backed out last minute after the purchased is made.
    Haha **** happens. My most recent encounter with an irresponsible buyer is available in the FAQ section. Beware of him instead.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  15. #375
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    Haha **** happens. My most recent encounter with an irresponsible buyer is available in the FAQ section. Beware of him instead.
    Oh my, you must have a hard time dealing with pple like him. Not sure if it is morons season now .

  16. #376

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    Oh my, you must have a hard time dealing with pple like him. Not sure if it is morons season now .
    The whole story is there. The reply by him was just that darned.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  17. #377
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    The whole story is there. The reply by him was just that darned.
    LoL... His reply has helped him to hammer the final nail to his own coffin...

  18. #378

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    LoL... His reply has helped him to hammer the final nail to his own coffin...
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  19. #379

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    LoL... His reply has helped him to hammer the final nail to his own coffin...
    I think I found the one with the HK price comparison thread. Do a search on "International" in Canon B&S.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  20. #380
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

    haiz... draining my brain juice in drafting contract / agreement for a product shoot after cny.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •